AUSSIE GOLDS, INDO GOLDS, AND MORE, ON SALE!

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHOS LOOKING FOR HOT TORCHES AND HOT PRICES??? IVE GOT A TANK FULL OF THEM AND THEY NEED NEW HOMES. LETS MAKE SOME DEALS!

Emerald Reef Supply torches!

PM me and lets move some coral to your tank!!

DSC_0381.jpg
DSC_0180.jpg
DSC_0094.jpg
DSC_0053-2.jpg

OP
OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up to your site and saw the rest...pretty pieces.
Thank you sir. Im in the mood for giving out deals. If you guys see something, let me know. This last week was depressing for everyone it seems in one way or the other. Time for coral!

OP
OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That hellfire is gorgeous....
Thank you. Ive got really good suppliers finally. So nice to get in super healthy livestock, pest free, and bright colors! See anything youd like? I have tons more that what is posted.

OP
OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to add, if you guys sign up on the web site.....that gets you a coupon code for 10 percent off any order, on any piece. That discount percentage will go up for the holidays, etc. Being a site member also gets you access to new corals 2 days before being released to everyone.

Corgigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Ive got really good suppliers finally. So nice to get in super healthy livestock, pest free, and bright colors! See anything youd like? I have tons more that what is posted.
Signed up on your website...you have some really nice stuff :). Didn’t see that hellfire though... I’ll keep watching.

OP
OP
Legonch

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m always looking for torches. Please send prices and pics
Hey there! You can see some of them we have for sale up on emeraldreefsupply.com If you are looking for something in particular, please let us know, we may have it in stock, or can easily get it for you. We've got so many corals here, putting them all on the web page would take days =)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back