Automated 55 Gallon Drilled Saltwater Setup for sale!

Schreiber

Leviathan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This 55 gallon tank comes with everything you see & more! It's been established for 2 years & is controlled remotely via wi-fi. Everything electronic like the lights, pumps, & skimmers can be set to timed schedules & turned on & off on your phone, computer, or tablet.

It's got everything you need to keep a healthy reef system going-Auto top off system, Protein Skimmer, 2 LED lights, pump, water containers, heaters, sump, programmable power heads, RO/DI filter, & much more. I honestly hate to let it go, but due to some life events, I need the money more than the tank unfortunately.

There are literally only 2 issues with the entire setup. First is a minor crack in the decorative wood trim, which is pictured (not in the tank itself, or I wouldn't have it sitting on my carpet, lol). Second is the screen on the controller for the power heads is a little hard to read in some modes, but it's literally a one-time setup & forget about it.

I should be free a majority of this weekend, so if you'd like more info, or to come over to check it out, just let me know!

OP
OP
Schreiber

Schreiber

Leviathan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181130_193913.jpg

20181130_195839.jpg

OP
OP
Schreiber

Schreiber

Leviathan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly not super sure of the price. As everyone on here knows, there's a LOT of money in this setup, but I know I'm not going to get even close to half of what it would be new. I'm thinking along the lines of $1100, but may adjust that based on any interest.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back