Autumn Sale this coming Monday ! 700+ Corals at up to 70% off, $5 frags, unbeatable Euphyllia prices, and more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct-R2R-Banner.gif

The Fall has finally arrived in Southern California. As the weather cools, we can't wait to sip hot coco, watch some football, cuddle with our loved ones, human or otherwise, and do some online shopping for our favorite coral deals!

On Monday, we will have over 700+ corals of all types, at up to 60% off
Insane coral drops every 5 minutes
$5 frags, mystery corals, unbeatable Euphyllia prices and more!

There will be 3 lucky winner!
Prizes:
1st place : $300 coral credit
2nd - $100 coral credit + Triton ICP test
3rd - $50 coral credit + Triton ICP test
each person that makes a purchase will be automatically entered into the raffle. Winners will be announced Tuesday morning.

Max 2 (two) $5 corals per person in total, for every $5 coral you must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) All backed by our robust guarantee. We will automatically combine shipping.

Drops will be announced on Reef2Reef, appear on this page for purchase. 5-7 corals per batch, drops every few minutes. Due to already heavily discounted prices, you must purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the FlashSale (unless have purchased $150 or more in the main store). ALL Corals sales are final, please no substitutions.​

Last edited:

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct-R2R-Banner.gif

The Fall has finally arrived in Southern California. As the weather cools, we can't wait to sip hot coco, watch some football, cuddle with our loved ones, human or otherwise, and do some online shopping for our favorite coral deals!

Prizes:

Max 2 (two) $5 corals per person in total, for every $5 coral you must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) All backed by our robust guarantee. We will automatically combine shipping.

Drops will be announced on Reef2Reef, appear on this page for purchase. 5-7 corals per batch, drops every few minutes. Due to already heavily discounted prices, you must purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the FlashSale (unless have purchased $150 or more in the main store). ALL Corals sales are final, please no substitutions.​

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG! This is Jazabelle1 from ebay aka Karen Nation! I know you guys know me! I just got 12 corals from you guys delivered today! Plus 5 more on ebay not yet delivered! I just bought 2 torches and one was 257.00! ! Why didn't u let me know? I asked several times on emails to you guys regarding my order! I did ask a lot of questions though and bug you guys all the time! LOL AWW man! I love my corals I got today! You guys always hook me up and deliver even bigger than ordered! You guys are the bomb and my favorite coral company by far!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG! This is Jazabelle1 from ebay aka Karen Nation! I know you guys know me! I just got 12 corals from you guys delivered today! Plus 5 more on ebay not yet delivered! I just bought 2 torches and one was 257.00! ! Why didn't u let me know? I asked several times on emails to you guys regarding my order! I did ask a lot of questions though and bug you guys all the time! LOL AWW man! I love my corals I got today! You guys always hook me up and deliver even bigger than ordered! You guys are the bomb and my favorite coral company by far!
Hello Karen, please shoot me a private message so we can square this away :)

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Karen, please shoot me a private message so we can square this away :)
will do. I just paid full price for that abyss! Also teal tipped! I did remove a pink tipped green one that I had bought and they very kindly gave me a credit for it when I removed it! I also have about 6 corals I won on ebay still pending delivery! Maybe you can put me a pre live sale pack together since I just dropped a huge wad!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct-R2R-Banner.gif

Prizes:
each person that makes a purchase will be automatically entered into the raffle. Winners will be announced Tuesday morning.

Drops will be announced on Reef2Reef, appear on this page for purchase. 5-7 corals per batch, drops every few minutes. Due to already heavily discounted prices, you must purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the FlashSale (unless have purchased $150 or more in the main store). ALL Corals sales are final, please no substitutions​

I can attest to how beautiful the neon center abyss is with the pinks tips! Just got it yesterday! Its absolutely stunning!! Im in love <3 lol I will try to add a pic later!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can attest to how beautiful the neon center abyss is with the pinks tips! Just got it yesterday! Its absolutely stunning!! Im in love <3 lol I will try to add a pic later!
I get lost in that torch when I look at it, mesmerizing in an understatement. It is like looking into an Abyss...

living on the edge GIF

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 122 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 36.2%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.4%
  • Other

Votes: 62 30.0%
Back