Autumn Sale this coming Monday ! 700+ Corals at up to 70% off, $5 frags, unbeatable Euphyllia prices, and more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have bought beautiful lobo for sure! That showed up right about the time my daughter showed up to visit :( Whoever got that is LUCKY! I am sick! I would have picked up a few torches and been a happy camper!
I bet UC has one hiding in the back tank somewhere for ya. Fingers crossed! (It wasn't me btw!!!)

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet UC has one hiding in the back tank somewhere for ya. Fingers crossed! (It wasn't me btw!!!)
I think I will ask! They posted a few but that particually one was big and round. Last week my order ships and right after I see one on their website! Wouldnt you know? LOL Didnt want to add another shipping charge to get it!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many great corals! DOH!!!!

Hey Emilio...any chance to adopt this policy? ;)

wurjol6z09s01.jpg
My hubby would kill me if he knew how much I spent lately! Luckily I have my own paypal account that he never checks! haha! Free interest if I pay it off in 6 months..LOL

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks1 I caught the answer later! I am literally sitting here looking at these deals that i missed and about to hurl all over myself! LOL I love my daughter but boy did she pick a bad time to visit! I had my module, made me some cold brew and was ready to go! I had been looking forward to one of their sales for a while!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tough call, I like them both as well. The abyss is just a bit more Unique in my opinion, don't see dark purples we can appreciate like that too often.
My hubby certainly would not have had a problem with me buying the fighting irish! lol Still going through these and wanting to die knowing what I missed! I always buy from unique. I buy from website, ebay, live sales. Whenever I can! Took a 6 month break from buying but now I am back with a vengeance!

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hubby certainly would not have had a problem with me buying the fighting irish! lol Still going through these and wanting to die knowing what I missed! I always buy from unique. I buy from website, ebay, live sales. Whenever I can! Took a 6 month break from buying but now I am back with a vengeance!
Only one fighting Irish I saw posted in the sale… and I stole it
the grinch GIF

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

spongodes 39 25.jpg

Spongodes was 39 now 25
tangerine yuma 89 66.jpg

Tangerine Yuma was 89 now 66
tron favia 39 29.jpg

Tron Favia was 39 now 29
uc 3d chino 49 29.jpg

UC 3D Chalice was 49 now 29
uc nitro favia 29 5.jpg

UC Nitro Favia was 29 now 5
I just did 2 live sales and only bought 2 on one. The euphyllia wasnt even marked down! The prices were crazy high! The other I got some great deals on zoas but not much else! This is the best live sale ever! To freakin bad I had to get off right when it started! After paying my shipping module. glad I dint get the one I was trying to buy because i would have paid to ship one coral!

Back