AVOID CARIBBEAN BLUE AQUATICS IN BAYSHORE!! READ long islanders!

AS

Reeferzero1

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Reefers. I’ve been going to Caribbean blue since they opened. I have for corals and fish from them never had a problem. I also purchased most of my core reef tank set up, castle lights heaters salts and chemicals. Mostly I have dealt with Tony and Ria I never caught an attitude from them they were very respectful and helped me in any possible way. The funny thing today one of the kessil a360we lights that I bought from them five years ago stopped working I need to replace it today took me all about a half an hour that’s including replacing the light and driving to the store and back, I have nothing but good things to say about that store.

DucatiGtr

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Reefers. I’ve been going to Caribbean blue since they opened. I have for corals and fish from them never had a problem. I also purchased most of my core reef tank set up, castle lights heaters salts and chemicals. Mostly I have dealt with Tony and Ria I never caught an attitude from them they were very respectful and helped me in any possible way. The funny thing today one of the kessil a360we lights that I bought from them five years ago stopped working I need to replace it today took me all about a half an hour that’s including replacing the light and driving to the store and back, I have nothing but good things to say about that store.
I don’t get how anyone can defend any pet store.. you are taking a chance at each one.. fish and coral all need to be quarantined.. I have seen diseases from each major store on Long Island for the last 20 years.. I have also got monti eating nudi from this store, and other things from others.. you need to qt all.

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE ZOANTHIDS?

• LOVE them

Votes: 385 44.5%
  • Like them

Votes: 237 27.4%
  • They're "ok"

Votes: 162 18.7%
  • Don't like them

Votes: 46 5.3%
  • Hate them

Votes: 25 2.9%
  • Other (please explain)