• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome Aussie Blue Tip Torches*SOLD*

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi All,
WYSIWYG.
6AB732BC-82F8-4A3B-BD47-463E5C83A448.jpeg

I’ve had these gorgeous Aussie Blue Tipped Torches for roughly 3 yrs. On the left is a single 2 mouth head for $195! On the right is a splitting, connected head with 2 mouths for $245! Vendors are getting $275 a head for these!

Shipping will be $45 overnight via FedEx. Shipping is to the continental US only.

Here is my mother colony...
76B9D9AE-DDE8-4601-B432-B20B96F45637.jpeg

In the unlikely event a coral arrives DOA, immediately PM or text me a picture of the dead coral, in the sealed container and I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. I am also not responsible for shipping problems, but I think we could work something out that’s fair for both of us. Please see my history for all the positive reviews from past coral sales. I ship healthy, pest free corals at great prices!

Please understand, I can’t be accountable for what happens to the coral once you open the container. Especially regarding what kind of coral dip you use, such as CoralRX. I personally use the home made Bayer dip because the former caused the tissue to fall off of too many coral shipments for me. If there is a problem with the coral while it’s in the container, I will take full responsibility! But I can’t after you’ve dipped and placed the coral in your tank. However, I will work with you to get you a replacement at a discounted price if the coral is available. Please PM me with any questions!
Thanks!

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were about 45 minutes closer, I’d just make the drive!

Consider selling a bigger one if I make the trip ?

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For comparison, here are all of my torches with the Aussie labeled. By far the brightest green you’ve ever seen. It glows!
06616F4F-1862-4213-AC39-C745AC2AFEB1.jpeg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.7%
Back