Awesome local reefer! meet through the search for new corals

Danghost22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a few years ago I was looking to add some new corals to my tank and I was searching through R2R and I came across one post (Link <---) about a bubble corals and so we exchanged some words back and forth trying to set a time and day. Well the day comes and I'm picking up the corals and when I say the corals were healthy, they were HEALTHY they were opening in the bags and they were open the whole way home which was a 2-hour long car ride.
(these are a few of the ones that I got from him I got multiple. I've made so far two trips to see him and have never come back disappointed)

Corals aside the guy is absolutely a great guy. He gave us a bunch of recommendations on where to eat and have fun since we were locals in the area. Thanks to the recommendations I now have a new favorite beer and a love for cider donuts.

The awesome reefer I got the corals is from @Vinman

I'll be definitely going back for more corals! so @Vinman you better have those boner cutters ready

frog.jpeg

bubble.jpeg
blasto.jpeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you meant bone cutters! Lol. Corals look awesome.

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a few years ago I was looking to add some new corals to my tank and I was searching through R2R and I came across one post (Link <---) about a bubble corals and so we exchanged some words back and forth trying to set a time and day. Well the day comes and I'm picking up the corals and when I say the corals were healthy, they were HEALTHY they were opening in the bags and they were open the whole way home which was a 2-hour long car ride.
(these are a few of the ones that I got from him I got multiple. I've made so far two trips to see him and have never come back disappointed)

Corals aside the guy is absolutely a great guy. He gave us a bunch of recommendations on where to eat and have fun since we were locals in the area. Thanks to the recommendations I now have a new favorite beer and a love for cider donuts.

The awesome reefer I got the corals is from @Vinman

I'll be definitely going back for more corals! so @Vinman you better have those boner cutters ready

frog.jpeg

bubble.jpeg
blasto.jpeg
Thank you for the business and I'm glad to see everything is healthy and happy also thank you for the recommendation happy Reefing

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 142 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back