Awesome Selection and Excellent Customer Service!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MysticSea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my share of online coral buying some good to okay and even terrible. But Ben is quite unique in how he handles his customers in that you can actually contact him directly! This is amazing cause if you have questions or want to bundle some corals he will help you. That in itself is superb service in my opinion and his selection of corals is equally as unique as his service.

I recently bought a Osaka Sunrise Goniopora and Rainbow Rhodactis Mushroom coral (see below for picture). When I received my items they looked how they would during shipping and over time (few days) they started to open up and gain beautiful coloration. Unfortunately my new Goniopora started peeling usually because of shipment (cooler water) but Ben helped me out and we both agreed on a solution. I just want to say you will rarely find that in online businesses and for me service like that means a lot. Ben was also nice enough to share another mushroom coral with me that really compliments the Rainbow Rhodactis mushroom.

Overall I am going to continue to get my corals @BSA Corals since I have enjoyed my experience and hopefully if you are wanting some interesting corals take a lot on their website and if you have questions Ben has no problems answering!

Note: photos don't do these corals justice. Haha :D

5/5 stars for me!!!;)
20210113_181238.jpg
20210124_095012.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back