• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awesome zoa frags from Pnoyreefer!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased some frags from Steve. Shipment arrived on time in perfect condition, commucation was great,and in the end, I got alot more than what I was expecting! I will not hesitate to do another transaction with him again! Everything has already opened up in the tank and looking great. I highly recommend Steve to any zoa addicts out there...his collection is simply awesome!! I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

styro lined box + heatpack still warm.:D
stevebox.jpg

styrofoam rubberbanded to the bottom to prevent any fallouts
steveshipping.jpg

double bagged and all frags styro-rubberbanded...i'm in love with this shipping method
steveshipping2.jpg

notice the pieces already opening up during acclimation
steveacclimating2.jpg

acclimation 2...all the pieces starting to open up
steveacclimating.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
candy apples 1
candyapples2.jpg

candy apples 2
candyapples.jpg

PHEs...got a much bigger frag, but these polyps came off during shipping so i was able to make a second frag...:)
phes.jpg

strawberry burst
strawberrystarburst.jpg

WBPPEs...love'em already :)
wbppe.jpg

thanks again for a great transaction + great frags Steve!!

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
small PHE frag flash
smallPHEflash.jpg

small PHE frag nonflash
phenonflash.jpg

all the zoas lined up in the new mag-rack...you can see gflat's pieces in the back too :)

stevezoas.jpg

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you like them Vince... Thanks for the compliment.. nce is also a good buyer and easy guy to deal with..

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QUOTE=reefboy;47046]Yea i like his shipping method too gess he learned from the best lol;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah tahnks to John :hammer:

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eyy...you didn't do the rubberstyro the frags for me jody! is this all because i called you a girl??! sheesh all i got from you was some lousy frags in triple baggies :rolleyes: i mean COME ON

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your getting them in ziplocks next time turd lol.And if i really didnt do that then im sorry lol thought i did lol

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your getting them in ziplocks next time turd lol.And if i really didnt do that then im sorry lol thought i did lol

Hey stop hijacking my thread:hammer:

drowzee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better late than never. Bought some nice zoos and palys from Steve and all are great. Like Kigs i had good communication, bagged and double bagged, styro and heat pack. I won't hesitate to buy from Pnoyreefer again. And Steve the PM is doing well.

Back