- Oct 20, 2019
- Reaction score
- Redwood City, SF Bay Area
(June 5, 2020)
|Return Pump||Sicce Syncra Nano|
|Powerhead||Ecotech VorTech MP10WQD|
|Auto Top Off||Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152|
|Heater||Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm 50-Watt|
|Protein Skimmer||Tunze 9001|
|Dosing Pump||Neptune Dos|
|Salt||Tropic Marin Pro-Reef|
- I'm running an InTank Media Basket with filter floss, 1 Chemi-Pure Blue nano packet, and two 2" cubes of MarinePure.
- In the second chamber I'm running 2 MarinePure cubes. I also have a Tunze 9001.
- The third chamber has my ATO, Heater, and Return Pump. It also has the Neptune PH and Temp probes.
- Dosing ESV Alkalinity and Calcium with the Neptune DOS.
- The rock is Marco Reef Saver and Small Foundation.
- The stand is a JBJ Nano 10-Gallon White Cubey Stand.
- I'm using a 5-gallon Trigger Systems ATO reservoir.
- My test kits are as follows: Hanna Salinity Tester, Hanna Alk Checker, Hanna Phosphate Checker, Red Sea Marine Care, Red Sea Calcium Pro, Red Sea Magnesium Pro.
- The display was restarted with new rock and sand on April 25, the scape became a floating reef.