AZ FRAG April Meeting: CANCELED (4/20 @ 3PM)

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jimmy is extremely lucky... a woman crossed over the double yellow and hit me head on. Broke 4 vertebrae in my lumbar section, broken rib and sternum.

Looking at the pictures of the accident, I'm convinced that airbags, crumple zones and my seat belt saved my life.

I'm layed up in the hospital trying to sleep, but with nurses coming in and people moving throughout, I can't sleep. There's a lot of pain... doctor said that it should subside in 3 days.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, doctors are optimistic that I will make a full recovery....

I appreciate all the texts and kind words! Maybe later this year I can have a do over... and have a meeting at my house...

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jimmy is extremely lucky... a woman crossed over the double yellow and hit me head on. Broke 4 vertebrae in my lumbar section, broken rib and sternum.

Looking at the pictures of the accident, I'm convinced that airbags, crumple zones and my seat belt saved my life.

I'm layed up in the hospital trying to sleep, but with nurses coming in and people moving throughout, I can't sleep. There's a lot of pain... doctor said that it should subside in 3 days.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, doctors are optimistic that I will make a full recovery....

I appreciate all the texts and kind words! Maybe later this year I can have a do over... and have a meeting at my house...
Get well soon Jimmy! I'll send some frags to your hospital room. Kind of like a bouquet of flowers!

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We all hope you get better quickly. I am glad for modern technology and you wearing your seat belt. I do hope we can get a do over and hopefully, the next time, I can attend. I would like to see your set-up.

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spoke with Jimmy today. He is home from the hospital. Seeing the pictures of his SUV, more like what’s left of his SUV, Jimmy is one lucky guy. We wish you a speedy recovery.

Phil D.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know. My wife wants to have a booth at the Phoenix Night Market next week-end. Come on out to see us if you can. She is making Hiroshima okonomiyaki. It is a night market but we have to set up in the day time.

https://phxnightmarket.com/
Oishi Desu!! Okonomiyaki tsuki desu! haha I spent 3 years in Japan.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oishi Desu!! Okonomiyaki tsuki desu! haha I spent 3 years in Japan.
Please come and see us. She is doing Hiroshima Okonomiyaki. There is also a booth with Osaka Okonomiyaki but Osaka's is not as good. I know. I studied abroad for 1 year near Osaka and worked for four years in Hiroshima. Hiroshima's okonomiyaki is better.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back