AZ FRAG Dec Virtual Meeting, 12/12 @ 3PM: Holiday Raffle & Board Election

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join us for our December virtual meeting, our annual holiday event!

This meeting will have 3 parts:
  1. A discussion of any ideas/questions/concerns/suggestions you have for the club moving forward into 2021
  2. Our annual elections; more below
  3. OUR ANNUAL RAFFLE DRAWING!
AZ FRAG Board Member Election
This will be our eighth annual election for the board of AZ FRAG. There will be five positions to be voted upon. The two current officers are running again. We could really use any help we can get, so if you have a little free time next year and want to help with the club nominate yourself or if you would like to nominate someone else please do so in this thread below.

The 2020 AZ FRAG nominees (so far) are:
President - Hunter “evolved” (Post & host the meetings)
Vice President - OPEN (Takes place of president in absence)
Treasurer - OPEN (Needs to handle and keep track of our expenses and income)
Secretary - OPEN (Organizes receipts, tracks board meetings, basically help keep us organized)
Corresponding Secretary - Jason "Frick" (Contacts vendors and speakers for club raffles and presentations)

This year's raffle items include:
  1. Grand Prize: Titan Aquatic Custom Rimless Frag tank. Final size TBD, 23-62 gallons in volume. Extra thick acrylic, chamfered rim, and a build-in overflow box.
  2. IceCap Gyre: 2k Gyre Flow Pump w/ Dual Controller
  3. IceCap ATO
  4. Kessil Tuna Blue A80 LED Light
  5. Maxspect Jump DC 6k DC Centrifugal Pump
Details about the raffle and how to purchase tickets are captured in this thread in the club's private forum.
Key points about this year's virtual raffle:
  • Raffle tickets can be purchased all this week, up until noon on 12/12.
  • NO need to be present in the virtual meeting to win.
  • We will be drawing the winners live during the meeting via random number generator.
  • There will be 5 separate drawings for each prize.
  • The live raffle drawing will be recorded and posted after the meeting here in the private forum.
  • If you are not present in the meeting at the time of the drawing, we will inform you via email you shortly afterwards.
  • If you win, with the exception of the Titan tank, the prize will be mailed to you! No need to even leave your house!
All interested participants must be AZ FRAG members for 2020. Sign up here if you have not registered before for AZ FRAG: http://www.arizonafrag.com/membership
Upon receipt of your application, I will send you a PayPal invoice for your dues - don't fret if your payment is unsuccessful as the applications are still coming through.

This meeting will be hosted using "GoToMeeting", which also has an app available in the IOS and Play store, if you wish to join using a mobile device. It's a quick install and easy to use. You can also join from a PC/laptop if you prefer.

AZ FRAG December Meeting​
Sat, Dec 12, 2020 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (MST)​
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122​
Access Code: 181-949-485​
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/181949485
If you have any questions about the meeting, format, or GoToMeeting, please ask away!
We look forward to another great meeting!

Last edited:

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to decline. Van has been my subordinate for many, many years now and it isn't working out. I can only tolerate so much disappointment. JP
It is really hard live up to Jeff's awesome expectations. I have to decline too because who can be better than Hunter? Not me anyway,.

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we make Amber secretary? Her strong accounting background would probably be a better fit for treasurer, but I'd really prefer to walk around the house addressing her as Madam Secretary for the next year.
;Muted

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we make Amber secretary? Her strong accounting background would probably be a better fit for treasurer, but I'd really prefer to walk around the house addressing her as Madam Secretary for the next year.
I will vote for her.

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(jokes aside - if that was, by chance, a serious nom - please let me know)

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone who joined and to all of those who bought tickets!

Winners who were not present have been notified, and the drawing recording was posted in the private forum.

Your 2021 Board of Directors:
President - Hunter “evolved”
Vice President - Jon "noonelikesadrytang"
Treasurer - Jimmy "sisterlimonpot"
(Madam) Secretary - Amber "Digitata Blasto'N"
Corresponding Secretary - Jason "Frick"

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back