OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here she is! This was the best shot I could get as she was scurrying between hiding spots

20190802_160725.jpg

KLaRue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new tank. Saw the beginning of this thread and didn’t understand the “Baby Dory” references. Then I found the ‘Petco’ thread yesterday and binge read it. I learned so much in, for me, a short amount. That and just the awesome ways the folks here on R2R stepped up to support your efforts was inspiring.

OP
OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new tank. Saw the beginning of this thread and didn’t understand the “Baby Dory” references. Then I found the ‘Petco’ thread yesterday and binge read it. I learned so much in, for me, a short amount. That and just the awesome ways the folks here on R2R stepped up to support your efforts was inspiring.
Thank you very much! I never thought this whole adventure would turn out the way it did and I'm so grateful for everyone's support!

OP
OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When do you think Baby Dory can move in?
At the soonest the end of the month. My fallow period will be over on the 15 and I'm planning on adding a few black mollies for two weeks to make sure all diseases have been eradicated

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D Alright, now your just showing off. The tank came out awesome.Looks like your moving to a normal mode and less emergency mode. Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D Alright, now your just showing off. The tank came out awesome.Looks like your moving to a normal mode and less emergency mode. Keep up the good work.
Lol, thank you. I'm getting excited about getting her in the new tank, it's so hard waiting for this fallow period to be over!

OP
OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want everyone to know that I have some family issues I'm currently dealing with and I may not respond to posts in a timely fashion for a little while. If you post something and I don't respond right away it's nothing personal and I apologize in advance. Everything will be alright so please don't worry, thank you for understanding. BTW, baby Dory is still swimming around happily and getting excited about moving into her new tank soon

MombasaLionfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want everyone to know that I have some family issues I'm currently dealing with and I may not respond to posts in a timely fashion for a little while. If you post something and I don't respond right away it's nothing personal and I apologize in advance. Everything will be alright so please don't worry, thank you for understanding. BTW, baby Dory is still swimming around happily and getting excited about moving into her new tank soon
Sorry about the issues I hope that get cleared up soon.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Turned out real nice. Nice clean buils all along and looks like it was built as part of the home.
Very admirable

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back