OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!!More pictures!!!! What was her initial reaction!??
Her initial reaction was to immediately hide in the rocks last night. This morning she was swimming right beside my other blue tang, I was a little worried about aggression but so far I haven't seen any and they seem to be buddies. They were in separate qt tanks right next to each other for a few months so I'm hoping they have gotten used to each other by now

20191007_073617.jpg 20191007_073541.jpg

OP
OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home late last night after the lights had turned off in the tank and saw baby Dory and my other blue tang sleeping in the rocks right next to each other. I wish I could have gotten a picture but with the lights out it wouldn't have shown up. During the day they stay right next to each other and seem to be inseparable

OP
OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep the updates coming.:)
Updates will probably be a little scarce for a while again, I've only been home long enough to feed the fish and go to bed the last couple of days. My parents were in a bad car accident and are in the hospital, they should be ok but both have some pretty severe injuries and will have a long recovery. I'll keep everyone updated as I have time. Baby Dory has still been doing great however, she's eating like crazy and growing

MombasaLionfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updates will probably be a little scarce for a while again, I've only been home long enough to feed the fish and go to bed the last couple of days. My parents were in a bad car accident and are in the hospital, they should be ok but both have some pretty severe injuries and will have a long recovery. I'll keep everyone updated as I have time. Baby Dory has still been doing great however, she's eating like crazy and growing
Oh no. I hope they get better soon.

Back