• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Baby micro brittle stars for sale

OP
OP
C

Cobystolz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not gonna be able to guarantee I can get a ton of brittle stars. Anyone else interested I will put on a list and if I can get enough it will be first come first serve. I do have plenty of chaeto still though.

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can probably get some more out of my tank. I don’t have them like I did but if you give me some time I can try to catch some at night. I got to get some for someone else first. How many were you interested in?

How are you catching them? I have quite a bit in my rockwork and wouldn't mind passing a few off to other hobbyists or even my LFS. I'm just not sure how to coax them out of the rocks without hurting them.

OP
OP
C

Cobystolz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you catching them? I have quite a bit in my rockwork and wouldn't mind passing a few off to other hobbyists or even my LFS. I'm just not sure how to coax them out of the rocks without hurting them.
I have to go in with a flashlight at like midnight and catch them when they are out.

View Badges
Not reef safe they eat corals.got 100s in My tank trying to get them out fast.

OP
OP
C

Cobystolz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not reef safe they eat corals.got 100s in My tank trying to get them out fast.
Never noticed that. I have asterina stars in my tank that might eat coral but never seen or heard of micro brittle stars eating coral. They hide under coral though.

PHXReefguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll still buy some micro brittle stars.
never seen one eat coral and I only keep sps.. I’ll take my chances starfish vs Acro

OP
OP
C

Cobystolz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have any more stars would love some with some chaeto?
Unfortunately I don’t really have any chaeto right now but should soon. I can add you to the list but it might be a while. Most likely a few months. There isn’t as many as there used to be.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back