Back in the adiction and wow lots have change

Aquamannytv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, every I will like to start by introducing my self, my name is Manny and I guess like everyone here I am a reef addict. lol back in the wagon yes after 10 years of not even look at a reef tank or even a website or forum about fish. I am back and to my surprise, everything has changed so much. I remember using MH now is LED's my computer was an Aquatronica and is used to built all my filtration system and everything my self, which am planning on doing so I will like to ask for some help here so I can catch up to all the new equipment and tech out there I will be building everything I can DIY my self so fallow me along this long and new journey and see what I will come up with thanks to everyone in advance

MaddyP

'Til Reefdom Come...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the hobby, Manny!

And...

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Aquamannytv

Aquamannytv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you guys it feels good to see reef tanks now I know how much I miss the Hobie btw I had another username here it was since 2007 I don't know if I have to delete it the username is thesaent14

MaddyP

'Til Reefdom Come...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you guys it feels good to see reef tanks now I know how much I miss the Hobie btw I had another username here it was since 2007 I don't know if I have to delete it the username is thesaent14
#Mods might be able to help with this...

scott11106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome back, i also just started back after many years and decided to dive right in, no pun intended...
you are right, alot has changed as when i started my computer was a dial timer...that was high tech..

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)

OP
OP
Aquamannytv

Aquamannytv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome back, i also just started back after many years and decided to dive right in, no pun intended...
you are right, alot has changed as when i started my computer was a dial timer...that was high tech..

i really like al the new stuffout

trust me lol everything is extremely new I was looking at one of the tanks of the month and am thinking of making something ar similar

y idea of my future tank is rimless lots of tech I don't want to touch the tank after I setup lol wishful thinking lol I like cubes
you guys have any good ides

OP
OP
Aquamannytv

Aquamannytv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)

I am sure will I have youtube channel witch I post some of the stuff I am making, for now, I just have some spearguns but will be adding the built to y channel

OP
OP
Aquamannytv

Aquamannytv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like this one i think am going for something like this
amazing4.jpg
is so clean

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've aimed high!

Welcome to Reef2Reef, and welcome back to reefing!

The differences are pretty amazing - back when I got started, the first trickle-filters were making headlines. I couldn't afford one, so had undergravels and HOBs.

~Bruce

OP
OP
Aquamannytv

Aquamannytv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have being reading and looking at so many amazing tanks it’s crazy and beautiful what we have now days

Let’s start with the ideas what you guys recommend let’s start with the tank my friend told me deep tanks is what’s the lates what are good dimensions my first idea was rimless 36x24x24 btw like I post before I will be making must of the part meaning tank ,stand,sump,reactors and what ever I can built

OP
OP
Aquamannytv

Aquamannytv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is an amazing setup, I too aspire to have something like that. please keep the post coming as i will follow along

I felt in love that tank looks so clean as sooon I saw it my DIY mentality when to the roof with extra ideas to the setup I have in my head

Thank you so far for the good comments I really feel welcome here

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back