Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone /wave. I'm building out a 75g Aqueon in my mancave.
Right now I possess the tank,
BRS 150gpd<?> 4 stage kit,
a couple BRUTE 32gal cans w/lid for SW mixing
I have a 40g breeder with Fiji Cube baffle kit on the way,
RocketEngineers stand plans I'm coating in shiplap to match my fireplace/tv wall area
Vertex skimmer <not sure which model>
CPR CS-102 overflow
Old school Coralife 150w halide/t5 48" fixture

I had a 55g thin 4 foot tank I broke down a while back and have missed the hobby ever since. Unfortunately, alot of the valuable and still useful equipment is long gone so I need to buy over again. I'm going to try to keep the skimmer as it always worked well for me before. 50/50 on the halides because of heat and energy costs. The ballasts haven't been fired up in 10 years so there's a chance it doesn't work at all. T5's work but needs new bulbs. A rigorous scrubbing is due for it then I will proceed to fire it up after that.

So I'm thrilled to be back here again. I introduced my wife to the hobby last month at Reefapalooza, and she gave me the greenlight! She's a little bummed we didn't win any raffles; but what are you gonna do?.. She would have let me get that Neptune tank only if I had a truck to take it home, boohoo. If anyone bought that they got a heck of a deal! Anyway, that's my introduction. Take care everyone!
Welcome!

Sounds like you are well on your way and excited. Your excitement has me even more excited about upcoming 10/30-31 Aquashella Dallas - it will be my first time to anything other than LFSs. Hope you are considering starting your build thread. I wish I had started sooner, but I'm going back now and documenting for myself. It is a place I can watch my tank's evolution over the years. Plus, once you link it to your account, they give you a badge (look left, under my ID). Glad you joined

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! This is the greatest place in Reefing to be.

By far the best on the internet and best forum around.

Everyone is so friendly and so very helpful.

Feel free to ask any questions and you will get so many great answers. This is the place to be. You will get advice and make many new friends. Welcome to the PARTY!

Also, best way to get introduced is RAP, that's an amazing coming into the hobby party haha

Back To School GIF

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back