1AC153ED-A758-431E-B896-9BA98848FC42.jpeg

Duncan62

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, it’s been some years since I had tanks and they were mostly fresh

The only marine tank I’ve ever had was this 50ish gallon acrylic with a Peacock Mantis, some clowns, damsels, some kinda wrasse and a tree like soft coral that almost covered the whole tank lol

I really loved it especially the mantis but now I’m just in the process of getting started again
A1D1B58D-41A6-49BB-8AF7-368A427240CE.jpeg
ADFB114B-781C-4EA8-A7AA-40AEF11CD5B5.jpeg

still got a lot of stuff to do I just siliconed baffles into the 69 breeder and I’d like to get the plumbing done tomorrow I’ll probably make a thread to see if I got it right

definitely a saltwater newb so I appreciate any advice given and can’t wait to see some of your setups

thanks
Trevor
Looks great. Get some live rock and get the water running! Good luck.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, it’s been some years since I had tanks and they were mostly fresh

The only marine tank I’ve ever had was this 50ish gallon acrylic with a Peacock Mantis, some clowns, damsels, some kinda wrasse and a tree like soft coral that almost covered the whole tank lol

I really loved it especially the mantis but now I’m just in the process of getting started again
A1D1B58D-41A6-49BB-8AF7-368A427240CE.jpeg
ADFB114B-781C-4EA8-A7AA-40AEF11CD5B5.jpeg

still got a lot of stuff to do I just siliconed baffles into the 69 breeder and I’d like to get the plumbing done tomorrow I’ll probably make a thread to see if I got it right

definitely a saltwater newb so I appreciate any advice given and can’t wait to see some of your setups

thanks
Trevor

Hi Trevor and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
trvrstnk4837

trvrstnk4837

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Trevor and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Thanks for all the info, I’ll look into them and read through your build thread

I did start one and so the tank is going well https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/125-gallon-tank-for-an-eel-inexperienced-reefer.929630/

I will try and link it to my account

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back