Back on the roll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys
A little update.
I am back on the roll shipping like crazy. I sent out 35 orders yesterday and 15 going out tomorrow.
All order (about 28) of them so have reached clients and good news no doa's.
Hopefully stays that way.
Covid is done over with and moving to warehouse is complete. Retail part of the warehouse is still under construction as my tanks are still stuck in Canada due to their strict covid laws and multiple shutdowns. Till I have those tanks in I cant expand public retail section.
Still operating between my 3 car garage and warehouse.
Anyways I know some of you have given hope and canceled which I totally understand, it was my fault for not responding (health reasons) but I am responding and taking every call text and email now. I still prefer call at
918 964 3333.
It's lot easier.
I know I told some of you that I will be posting unclaimed/canceled fish, but honestly I won't be able to as I am still sifting through 300 plus orders and 400 plus emails.
Anyways just wanted to throw that out there
Best regards
Mike Dr reef

Crashjack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to contact you about my two orders placed 2/13 and 2/17 (I have a note with the 2/17 order to combine them). If you are working through everything, I won't add to your backlog of calls and emails. That said, can you give me a date when I should contact you if I haven't heard anything?... I'm not asking for an ETA just a date where I know that if I haven't heard from you, I had better contact you.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to contact you about my two orders placed 2/13 and 2/17 (I have a note with the 2/17 order to combine them). If you are working through everything, I won't add to your backlog of calls and emails. That said, can you give me a date when I should contact you if I haven't heard anything?... I'm not asking for an ETA just a date where I know that if I haven't heard from you, I had better contact you.
please text me your name on the order at 9189643333 and i can respond after looking things over.

driftin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order earlier this week, and looking forward to working with you!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order earlier this week, and looking forward to working with you!
i appreciate you. please text me your full name on order so i can look over and see where we stand.

furyofthegnomes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my order today from Dr Reef. All five fish arrived looking healthy and happy. One is a male lineatus and if it didn't hide shortly after placing it in my tank I'd post a picture of it, it is stunning. Large and beautiful. Will be ordering again in the future. Definitely worth the wait while Dr Reef recovered.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad you're back, Mike!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my order today from Dr Reef. All five fish arrived looking healthy and happy. One is a male lineatus and if it didn't hide shortly after placing it in my tank I'd post a picture of it, it is stunning. Large and beautiful. Will be ordering again in the future. Definitely worth the wait while Dr Reef recovered.
Thank you, that wrasse was the best colorful and decent size i had, i saved it for you for your patience.

ericad289

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So excited I found your website. I am ready to start stocking my new 180 gallon. Just placed my first order for 2 clown fish and 2 fire fish, can’t wait to hear from you regarding shipping status. Thank you for everything you do!

Hud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Dr. Reef if I order some fish now can I get them delivered the week of April 4th-8th ? I would order a six line wrasse and a yellow watchman goby.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back