Back To School LIVE SALE 1200+ Corals, $500 Worth of Gift Cards, $1,$5 Corals and MORE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an order shipping out on Monday...will I be able to add some additional frags to this order during the live sale?
Yes shouldn't be a problem. Make sure you pm/email us and we will make sure

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
48667044681_74d1dc3fea_o.jpg

Robg139

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I save my CC info? I made an account already but can’t find where to save my CC ?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How do I save my CC info? I made an account already but can’t find where to save my CC ?
We dont allow saving a credit card on the site. You can always save it via you internet browser.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an order shipping out on Monday...will I be able to add some additional frags to this order during the live sale?
Yes! That wont be a problem. No additional shipping needs to be paid either

I wanna make sweet sweet love to you angry birds. Shhhh don’t say a word. I’ll be gentle.
I think we're on the same page here... haha

Really @TopShelfAquatics, just when I thought I'd have some extra money this week, lol. See you this weekend. #staysalty
Hehehe, see you this weekend sir!

LilElroyJetson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was only buying all my coral from two other companies but decided to go out on a limb and give TSA a shot because of the amazing Acro’s they keep. Ordered a few pieces and was nervous, all of them came in in incredible shape, no visible pests, remained in good shape following the immediate after-shipping dip, 4 weeks later everything still looks great and I’m already seeing growth on my Walt Disney. Very pleased.

My entire weekend will consist of football and this live sale and my excitement for that is unhealthy.

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was only buying all my coral from two other companies but decided to go out on a limb and give TSA a shot because of the amazing Acro’s they keep. Ordered a few pieces and was nervous, all of them came in in incredible shape, no visible pests, remained in good shape following the immediate after-shipping dip, 4 weeks later everything still looks great and I’m already seeing growth on my Walt Disney. Very pleased.

My entire weekend will consist of football and this live sale and my excitement for that is unhealthy.
My tank has about 30 SPS in it. ALL were purchased via TSA. They are the best around and great to work with. Super healthy corals, never have found 1 pest. Love you guys and cant wait to see you in October in Chicago.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

We love to hear this! The entire team strives for this. I will also be watching football and listing 1200 corals o_O

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My tank has about 30 SPS in it. ALL were purchased via TSA. They are the best around and great to work with. Super healthy corals, never have found 1 pest. Love you guys and cant wait to see you in October in Chicago.
Awesome thank you! Post some pictures of the TSA Tank!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back