Back To School LIVE SALE 1200+ Corals, $500 Worth of Gift Cards, $1,$5 Corals and MORE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics - Do we have to email you separately if we order anything from AfterSale to be added to the corals we bought during the sale ? I could see that all my previous corals have been merged into 1 order , hence wondering if we need to notify you .

Regards,
Abhishek
I would recommend it, since we combine orders at the beginning of the day its possible to overlook some if they're placed later on in the day

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I called yesterday and the guy I spoke to said come on by but it would take a bit for them to get the order together.
We've had several shipping dates so far(most for hurricane ship outs) and today is our first day of lots of live sale shipments so its a little tight!
Glad you could drop by :)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals today early . I have bought from so many people in the past but this is beyond expectation . The packing , the presentation and the frags are just top notch .
Thank you TSA and see you at RAP Chicago . I have a couple of special requests that I shall pm you before RAP Chicago .

UABsleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics not to shabby TSA! Especially considering these temps in MS are 100’ during the day and 70 at night although your Dkh is reading a tad low at 6.86

64B24FB4-9A8B-4819-BB0C-005F67336A7E.jpeg

Last edited:

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a similar issue. I purchased a mystery frag and I guess the names got jumbled and they don’t know what it is. It’s a big operation to pull off something like this so I can understand if there is a bump in the road. To be clear I’m still happy with everything - just wished I knew what it was. I’ll just go with TSA Mystery Machine lol!!!

Obsidian65

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a similar issue. I purchased a mystery frag and I guess the names got jumbled and they don’t know what it is. It’s a big operation to pull off something like this so I can understand if there is a bump in the road. To be clear I’m still happy with everything - just wished I knew what it was. I’ll just go with TSA Mystery Machine lol!!!

I got 2 mystery frags. One was the first early bird and another $5 later on. Both of mine look like chalices or favia not sure though. Left is light purple

20190913_151502.jpg

Back