Bad news here, My wife passed away last week

scarface_denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure if the last post went to the right place or not....anyways here we go again..My wife Erin Keith from Washington, Illinois passed away from a heart attack last week. I know she came here a quite a bit, even went to reeftober fest I think it was called. So, I now have 2-54 gl bow fronts and a 125gl all saltwater that I have to tend to. Is there anyone around the area that can help out with info.I got one # from here phone that I knew she dealt with and he has been over twice now. I will be selling some of the fish, rocks, acordia and other things here soon. I really dont know all that I have here AND DONT WANNA GET RIPPED OFF. I have given her a ton of money for this" HABIT" as I called it over the past few years and from what she had told me you guys are pretty striaght people. so drop me a line and lets see what happens. Shannon Keith:squigglemouth:

newreefer2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sorry for your loss. I live in Mackinaw and would be willing to help if I can. I will send a PM with my phone number.

pgr11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot imagine the loss of my wife and my heart goes out to you. I am very sorry for your loss. I do not live anywhere near you but am willing to offer any help or advise to help you out.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back