Bagbos Chalice / LPS photos - Updated 7/22!

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That helps alot.

Ill look into it!

BTW,great shots of that Tiger Lily,I need to add it to my list,just havent had time!

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, this is the best I could do on short notice. I did a bit too much celebrating after the Skins victory this afternoon (we have to celebrate while we can). These pics are taken under normal lighting conditions on my frag tank right now (1 ATI Blue +, 1 ATI Super Actinic, and my LED's (Reefbrite 36" strip) were on as well. I don't ever take LED shots but didn't feel like changing my lighting pattern just for the pics. Not too happy with the way they came out, but you can get the idea.

The frag tank is a Glasscages 40" x 30" x 9" shallow - Starphire on 3 sides. It is plumbed into my main system. I have a manifold that comes off of my Reeflo Hammerhead that feeds everything I own. There is also an MP40 behind the overflow in the back right corner that is not visible in the pics. I keep it in Reefcrest mode at about 70% or so.

As you can tell, I'm not a big fan of algae in my frag tank. Coraline has it's place, but not in my frag tank...lol. I try to keep it spotless and with a shallow tank, it's pretty easy.

I took these pics and adjusted the white balance but some of them are still quite washed out due to the LED's. The colors (for the most part) are true. Let me know if you have any questions....

IMG_6244.jpg

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6241.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to cry...it is so beautiful!

IS THE RED RIMMED CHALICE IN PICTURE #2 ktar's raging rivers? red rim on right jf tiger lily?

That tank look so so sweet!! I cant get over it!

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to cry...it is so beautiful!

IS THE RED RIMMED CHALICE IN PICTURE #2 ktar's raging rivers? red rim on right jf tiger lily?

That tank look so so sweet!! I cant get over it!

Thanks Kelby. The pics just looked washed out to me. I'll have to do better on another day. The frag you are talking about is another frag of the Tiger Lily. It's not for sale as I'm holding it for a good friend of mine (aharrow). I don't have the Raging Rivers but it sounds like it's quite similar to the Tiger Lily. I know if if it comes from Kien, it's gotta be good! : )

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Kelby. The pics just looked washed out to me. I'll have to do better on another day. The frag you are talking about is another frag of the Tiger Lily. It's not for sale as I'm holding it for a good friend of mine (aharrow). I don't have the Raging Rivers but it sounds like it's quite similar to the Tiger Lily. I know if if it comes from Kien, it's gotta be good! : )

The pics look pretty good to me! I cant wait to get my tiger lily this week!

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't updated in a while.....here are a few I took tonight.......

IMG_6256.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

IMG_6280.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg

And one of my new favorite pieces!!!!!!
IMG_6298.jpg

IMG_6300.jpg

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice Darth Maul Porites!Not many have it that piece it seems.

Thanks man. Not sure why as it's a fast grower and it's a very cool unique color. I have fragged mine several times and it keeps on growing. I'm thinking about using this to cover the overflow on my new tank. I think it would look pretty cool!

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool!I really like it,its probabky really common where your from,but in Missouri,that is one rare coral...LOL

Also,that American Dream Chalice is a showstopper,its super nice!

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I 2nd the sweetness of that american dream chalice......is there anywhere I could find a colony shot?

cheers,
Darren

OP
OP
soccerbag

soccerbag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I 2nd the sweetness of that american dream chalice......is there anywhere I could find a colony shot?

cheers,
Darren

Thanks Darren.....I think you're looking at the colony. I have no idea where I got it from.....It certainly didn't look like this when I got it - that I know. I have never seen another piece like it.

Back