Bali Aquarich succeeds in breeding Emperor Angel.

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Zionas

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does seem to have a big interest in hybrids which I often disagree with because I think the pure species are much more beautiful. His recent hybrid I think was a Joculator x Multicolor, or was it Joculator x Interrupta. Either way, I am like what’s the point of making these hybrids when he can focus more on breeding pure specimens of Joculators and Interrupta or Multicolor. His other hybrid, I think was a Coral Beauty and Multicolor. This I am more OK with because it has been documented in the wild before and is therefore a confirmed naturally occurring hybrid.

I hope this time he only focuses on pure Emperor Angels and not thinking about making hybrids with his CB Emperors.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does seem to have a big interest in hybrids which I often disagree with because I think the pure species are much more beautiful. His recent hybrid I think was a Joculator x Multicolor, or was it Joculator x Interrupta. Either way, I am like what’s the point of making these hybrids when he can focus more on breeding pure specimens of Joculators and Interrupta or Multicolor. His other hybrid, I think was a Coral Beauty and Multicolor. This I am more OK with because it has been documented in the wild before and is therefore a confirmed naturally occurring hybrid.

I hope this time he only focuses on pure Emperor Angels and not thinking about making hybrids with his CB Emperors.
I have to say… Hybrids are nice but they’re only really nice because of the rarity. The majority of them have colours that aren’t all that nice, especially that CBA x Multicolour hybrid.
Pretty overdue if you ask me. xD

And then these guys’ prices will rise haha, I do agree with Captive Bred but it’s annoying being over here in the UK as Europe struggles enough to get CB fish but they’ve seen more CBs than we have.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back