Battlecorals Grow out Contest Poll (number of contests)

Would you like to do 1 or 2 grow out contests? (each would have different coral)

• Total voters

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please answer the poll so that we can figure out what everyone would like to see in the Battlecorals grow out contest. If anyone wants to elaborate on their vote, or has additional comments/ideas, please post them in the thread.
Thanks!

615Bororeefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta go to a Dr appointment first. Having the owner hold it for me

Honestly I think one contest would be better with a mid to high end prize. It would be easier to manage and more people could join at lower stakes.
I agree but if we was trying to be fair I don’t think they have a colony that big that everyone would wanna jump on if u frags seperate colony of the same i feels like it would be different results as to a big colony that was fragged for the contest

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree but if we was trying to be fair I don’t think they have a colony that big that everyone would wanna jump on if u frags seperate colony of the same i feels like it would be different results as to a big colony that was fragged for the contest
That is a good point, yeah. And limiting the entry slots by too much would be a bit restrictive. I guess two contests would be better then.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes,not everyone is going to get in on this. There will be a limited amount of entries because of being able to frag a colony or two. Unless they decide to go for three. Which is a lot more work.

615Bororeefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all live in democratic world now. So.... All frags are free. And everyone one gets a prize and a medal. Even if we kill the frag! No losers all winners.
I hope not.. I’m hoping one winner amd maybe a runner up for best color but that’s subjective so let’s do winner take all..

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back