Battlecorals Vivid's Rainbow Acropora - Contest Discussion Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Karl M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fellow reefers and contestants. I would like to apologize for being Absent the last two months with my pictures. I unfortunately had a situation that was beyond my control. My younger brother was diagnosed with cancer and has since passed, I only make mention of this is because I hate to not finish what I started because it’s unfair to other people as well. Though I was not in the running to say the least, my Frag looked almost identical to the day Adam send it to me, just a little bit a growth, but still alive though that’s hopeful!
Congratulations to the people that stuck it out, and a few had some spectacular growth. Well done!
Karl

snakejacques

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fellow reefers and contestants. I would like to apologize for being Absent the last two months with my pictures. I unfortunately had a situation that was beyond my control. My younger brother was diagnosed with cancer and has since passed, I only make mention of this is because I hate to not finish what I started because it’s unfair to other people as well. Though I was not in the running to say the least, my Frag looked almost identical to the day Adam send it to me, just a little bit a growth, but still alive though that’s hopeful!
Congratulations to the people that stuck it out, and a few had some spectacular growth. Well done!
Karl
Sorry to hear about your brother best wishes

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are all entries officially in? I don't remember who the judges were. Do we want to ask Adam if he will judge? Maybe he was the judge

OP
OP
leahfiish

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I have been busy with moving haven't had a chance to do a complete look-through yet.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

OP
OP
leahfiish

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest and helped to make it happen. Feel free to continue documenting your coral's progress beyond this month.
Also, I would like to thank @Battlecorals for providing high quality frags to everyone, as well as for judging the final result.
As a reminder, the winner of this contest receives a Battlebox of approximately $420 in value because we had 42 participants.
Without further ado, the participant with the most overall growth is...

@bubbaque! Congratulations and enjoy your new Battlebox!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back