!!! BC 10 PACK, LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS, BUT WAY BIGGER AND WAY BETTER!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Its true, in the not so distant past, I'd clip up a pack, give them a day or two tops, then sneak them in the pic tank for a couple quick shots, and up on the web they'd go. They always looked good, but you'd still have wait a couple weeks till I'd ship them. Which just kind of sucks. And more often than not, that really impressive "fresh off the mother color" that made a lot of those packs so irresistible, waned to the more muted post fragging color that tends to stick around for a while. Especially after shipping and subsequent acclimation and such.

But that was then, and this is now my friends. I've got such an awesome glut, of so many of my favorite frags cut, well encrusted and ready to go, it's the most "stocked" I have ever been, EVER. By a tremendous amount. These frags are all well past that "dulled" stage and the kind of funk or dormancy that may result from the stresses of fragging. They are straight up growing again in full force! Which is a really good thing believe me.

It's truly the place I have been working so hard to get, and it feels good. And what's even better, is that with a rapidly growing inventory of ready, captive grown frags, I now have the ability discount so many of my long time favorites even more than ever before! And this pack is just a small sample of what I've really got going on here, and of what's in store for the future! And, I still keep cutting nearly 100 frags a day!

Anyway, I've got a classic, 100% aquacultured 10 pack of chunky BC Staples! You can't beat it. A lot of these are in the 10-15 and over club now, and multiple generations in captivity. Nearly invincible sps!

Ready for immediate shipping, I've got at least 10 of these ten packs!

EDIT: Ok, so I went ahead and made it even easier to get yourself one of these packs. Now listed on the site till they are gone, you can order directly by following this link.

I want this pack, take me to Battlecorals right now!

399.00 shipped!

1. Poletti Yellow Tip
  2. Vivid Rainbow Delight
  3. Shades of Fall
  4. Miss Scarlett
  5. Reef Raft Excaliber
  6. Grec C Ultimate Efflo
  7. BC Secale
  8. Cream City Pinky
  9. Reef Ready Grape Juice
  10. BC Heart & Soul
IMG_0509-Edit.jpg

IMG_0507-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;JawdropConsider it sold, PMD @Battlecorals

300 gallon is ready for sticks, and these big guys will be absolutely perfect.

Saturday delivery if possible, I know it’s extra but don’t want these guys waiting a second longer than they have to!

Edit:
I hope he’s awake... if not I may need to figure out his PP and send it just to make sure I can claim em ;):D

Last edited:

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa, man! I read through the post so fast that I didn't notice the new one!

That Heart and Soul looks AMAZING!
That ones been around a while. It's really nice, mine has finally got some branches growing.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to see how much pc rainbow and shades of fall you have lol. Awesome pack and price for some chunky frags

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Saturday delivery if possible, I know it’s extra but don’t want these guys waiting a second longer than they have to!

Edit:
I hope he’s awake... if not I may need to figure out his PP and send it just to make sure I can claim em ;):D

Don't think you have to worry, lol. Adam said he has at least 10 of these 10 packs;)

Edit:

Really can't beat this for $29.90 a frag!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't think you have to worry, lol. Adam said he has at least 10 of these 10 packs;)

True, but these are chunky! I’ve been hesitating to add 1/2” guys to a 300 gallon, as I could spend a couple grand and still have “barely” anything visible across the 8 feet. If he has more encrusted 1”+ pieces, Ill need to add more into the box. :D

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True, but these are chunky! I’ve been hesitating to add 1/2” guys to a 300 gallon, as I could spend a couple grand and still have “barely” anything visible across the 8 feet. If he has more encrusted 1”+ pieces, Ill need to add more into the box. :D

I've received 6 or more Battleboxes from Adam. You do not need to worry about small frags from him, IME.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Edit:

Pm Sent:)

erk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I was ready for a pack like this. Probably won't be ready for another month or so.

Twocorns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Will this pack be available in the future? I'm moving this week and wont have my tank setup in a month or two.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will this pack be available in the future? I'm moving this week and wont have my tank setup in a month or two.

He says he has 10, and is making 100 frags a day :eek:

My guess is yes.

I’m so excited.
;Nailbiting

Back