!!!BC BLEAK FRIDAY CASH GRAB LAME-O-THINGY!!! EXTENDED TILL NOON ON MONDAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot 2017-11-22 21.55.51.png
Hahahaha....awesome.
Should've made it 12:00pm -12:04pm.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Despite my best efforts, and to my surprise, this one has actually been going strong all day lol. Thanks for having a little fun with on this one guys :)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Despite my best efforts, and to my surprise, this one has actually been going strong all day lol. Thanks for having a little fun with on this one guys :)

:p and you thought people won't buy them ????? Its battlecorals ..Discount or not, people will buy . Too bad am broke listening to your advice on upgrading my filters :mad:

Regards,
Abhishek

hooligan76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Managed to sneak in an order for a couple frags before the wife saw... thanks for the awesome deal Adam!

BWilliby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This cracked me up when I read it this morning and now that time is winding down had to give in and order a Battlebox. Thanks for the anti gimmick Black Friday promo Adam! I did have to do a little soul searching when typing in that discount code, lol [emoji23]

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's 11:40 pm Central and the code isn't working. Bummer.

OK, well good news to all of you procrastinators! Due to overwhelming request, I've gone ahead and extended this one all the way through Monday.

Bleak Sale will run till noon on Monday. That's plenty of time to get on the
train.

HippieSmell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, well good news to all of you procrastinators! Due to overwhelming request, I've gone ahead and extended this one all the way through Monday.

Bleak Sale will run till noon on Monday. That's plenty of time to get on the
train.
Woooot! I know you don't like the sale, but I've been wanting a pack from you for some time now, so this sale stops me procrastinating.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Woooot! I know you don't like the sale, but I've been wanting a pack from you for some time now, so this sale stops me procrastinating.

Lol, well not that I don't like the sale, I mean I'm all for doing the best I can on pricing, Just not a big fan of the overblown post Thanksgiving stuff. And not just here, I mean all the stores and everything. I really thought I'd alienate more people with this one than actually draw in sales lol. Shows what I know. If anything, it's refreshing to see that you guys get that I don't take this stuff too seriously and we can still have a little fun.

HippieSmell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, well not that I don't like the sale, I mean I'm all for doing the best I can on pricing, Just not a big fan of the overblown post Thanksgiving stuff. And not just here, I mean all the stores and everything. I really thought I'd alienate more people with this one than actually draw in sales lol. Shows what I know. If anything, it's refreshing to see that you guys get that I don't take this stuff too seriously and we can still have a little fun.
I hear ya. I hate the overblown mania of it all, too. But, I like your sarcasm because that's how I am. Haha

Karl M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam,
Thanks for extending the ...not a sale..lol

I just ordered a battlebox and I looking forward to see what awesomeness awaits.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam,
Thanks for extending the ...not a sale..lol

I just ordered a battlebox and I looking forward to see what awesomeness awaits.

Excellent! thanks a ton man I really appreciate it. Sent an email with some details this morning.:)

Flynsqwirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ordered a battle box (no purple)lol. Do u let us know what we get b4 its shipped or do we have to bite our nails in suspense until it comes?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back