!!!BC BLEAK FRIDAY CASH GRAB LAME-O-THINGY!!! EXTENDED TILL NOON ON MONDAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ordered a battle box (no purple)lol. Do u let us know what we get b4 its shipped or do we have to bite our nails in suspense until it comes?

On a similar note... Are the battlebox corals labeled inside so I can tell what I have when I receive it? I ordered a random pack from somewhere before and the names of the corals weren't included which I didn't like.

PS: Please include names :D

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a similar note... Are the battlebox corals labeled inside so I can tell what I have when I receive it? I ordered a random pack from somewhere before and the names of the corals weren't included which I didn't like.

PS: Please include names :D

Adam always does !!!! Thought he's the one who started that amazing trend in the industry . Be ready to be amazed by the pack.. its nothing short of wonder .

Regards,
Abhishek

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam always does !!!! Thought he's the one who started that amazing trend in the industry . Be ready to be amazed by the pack.. its nothing short of wonder .

Regards,
Abhishek

Oh I'm ready for them! or... At least I hope I am, first sticks ever so I'm nervous... I don't wanna hurt those little babes ;Nailbiting

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'm ready for them! or... At least I hope I am, first sticks ever so I'm nervous... I don't wanna hurt those little babes ;Nailbiting

There's a reason its called BATTLECORALS. They are battle tested. I remember the first day I got my pack , my tank was only 15 days old which dry rocks. All but one still survive today and Adam helped me all the way .
He still does as I keep troubling him with stupid questions in the middle of night. :p

You keep your ALK stable, regular water changes and you are golden !
Regards,
Abhishek

HippieSmell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to place a battlebox order, but I don't know if I should get the minimum or maximum number of frags. I've got a lot of space to fill, but I don't want to fill it with boogers.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm about to place a battlebox order, but I don't know if I should get the minimum or maximum number of frags. I've got a lot of space to fill, but I don't want to fill it with boogers.

well UI definitely appreciate the concern. you'll be happy to know that don't really cut boogers or junkers at all. are you feeling like you want a larger number of frags, or some higher ended or essentially "rarer" stuff?

HippieSmell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well UI definitely appreciate the concern. you'll be happy to know that don't really cut boogers or junkers at all. are you feeling like you want a larger number of frags, or some higher ended or essentially "rarer" stuff?
I don't care about rarity. I just want pretty with an overall assortment of colors.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back