!!!THE FINAL GIMMIC! Come back and pay full price now, but not without redeeming YOUR FREE FRAG, SEE POST# 362!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

driftin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battle box and call it a day. You won’t be disappointed at all.
I know! But it's more fun drooling over each piece and clicking through each photo to look at the minor differences :D

Order placed, Adam! And with this one I think I am officially out of room in the tank. Better start planning an upgrade

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I might need to place another order! Of the 5 frags you sent me last month two are still kicking! Of course my favorites did not make it. I don’t understand because two are doing just fine. That’s a different thread, I need another BATTLECORALS BATTLEBOX!

Socal Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry sale week! If you want some (attempt at) eye candy to get the juices flowing here you go! From battleboxes of yesteryear:
First up, the kermit song granulosa. Very underrated. Beautiful pearly coralites with a deep green base. Looks good under whites and blues.

BC Skyparade! Growing fairly well and has polyps out but I'm still trying to work the color out of it. Next door is a Paletta pink tip, also from Adam, slowly encrusting and taking its sweet time to grow some pink tips!

My battle reefrack: Rear = BC Efflo 2.0 (growing well, needs to color back up a bit), Middle = BC Magic Wand (florescent green tenuis), Front = BC Waspnest (reminds me of a PC Rainbow with a mix of reds and greens).

Kermit.jpg
Skyparade.jpg
Reefrack.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Merry sale week! If you want some (attempt at) eye candy to get the juices flowing here you go! From battleboxes of yesteryear:
First up, the kermit song granulosa. Very underrated. Beautiful pearly coralites with a deep green base. Looks good under whites and blues.

BC Skyparade! Growing fairly well and has polyps out but I'm still trying to work the color out of it. Next door is a Paletta pink tip, also from Adam, slowly encrusting and taking its sweet time to grow some pink tips!

My battle reefrack: Rear = BC Efflo 2.0 (growing well, needs to color back up a bit), Middle = BC Magic Wand (florescent green tenuis), Front = BC Waspnest (reminds me of a PC Rainbow with a mix of reds and greens).

Kermit.jpg
Skyparade.jpg
Reefrack.jpg
Fantastic!

RobMcC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been umming and ahhing over a battle box for years. Something always came up in life preventing me. Perhaps now is the time.

RwP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put in my 2nd order this week. Wife didn’t know about the first. But she agreed today to let me get a box because “It’s On SALE”. That’s called the bonus plan!!

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me say that at least for some of us we recognize and appreciate a true "sale"....ie a discount on the prices normally charged. Many of these live sales are like shopping at a chain jewelry store.....if it is not "80% off" you paid too much.

To avoid further going down that rabbit hole of a rant though let me just say this is awesome. Been saving to buy a big pack and to have a nice discount is fantastic!
+++++++++++++++++++++++1! Amen to that!

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple colonies grown from battle corals frags. There are others hanging around but i think these are my most successful.
BC efflo 2.0

ef2.jpg

PC superman table
IMG_1783.JPG
Wow! That's an awesome superman. I'm gonna have to get one of those!

Johniejumbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve not had the right setup to order from you yet but it hasn’t kept me from skulking around on the website and following you here on Reef2Reef! It was the “very random reef write ups” that got my attention, the corals and grow out challenges have kept it. I always check the I Think section to see if you put up anything else when I go to drool over corals. I enjoyed your perspective and writing.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never ordered but I've been considering a battlebox for a while now. I'd go ahead and buy one but I've already spent over $1000 on apex gear today, but my job offered overtime next week so I can use that to justify buying one. I'll wait and see how much extra I work, plus this is a great incentive to work a lot more hours.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back