!!!!BC LARGE, WELL ENCRUSTED NEWIES-SIXER!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No doubt about, I get asked a lot about stuff I have, that isn't on the site yet. More often than not, if you asked me, you'd get the same old response that goes something like this. "Man, I've got a trove of cool stuff in various stages of being ready for the site. Just haven't got pics of them yet". Then I'll go on to try to describe in detail, any pieces that I feel are cool enough to showcase, or that are ready to go. Sometimes that's enough the seal the deal. Lots of times, no pic means no sale, and I totally get that.

I am a super perfectionist when it comes to my final site pics, and I will not shoot a colony till I feel it's looking at its absolute best, so a lot of these "newer"(and by newer I mean stuff that's been with me at least a year and ready to frag and sell) pieces don't get shot for a long time. I'll frag them and pepper packs, but the colony has to really blossom before it's ready for the pic tank. And that means full color, as best as I can pull, and no fragged, ugly or broken branches whenever possible.

Consequently, I do have a"trove" of pieces that are ready to go essentially, but just haven't been shot yet, hence the blanket answer above to that question about stuff that's not on the site yet.

So, with that sentiment in mind, I went ahead and assembled a pack of all up and coming Battlecorals! Some of these have been around a while and a few people have them already, and a couple are being seen for the first time here and now.

Either way, every one of these guys will be, or already are part of the Battlecorals exclusive collection. If you are one of the many that have inquired about corals I don't have listed yet with great interest, then this pack's for you!

499.00 and ready to ship immediately!

1. Cap'n Murka
  2. Margie-Rita Milli
  3. BC Bliss
  4. Red Scare
  5. Space Laser
  6. Bohemia Table

IMG_0501-Edit.jpg

IMG_0505-Edit.jpg

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The top down of the Margie-Rita almost looks like two different corals on that plug!

Really digging that Bohemia table as well.
New growth generally looks pale whiteish, I think that’s what you’re seeing

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The top down of the Margie-Rita almost looks like two different corals on that plug!

Really digging that Bohemia table as well.

It's funny I thought the same thing when I was editing these, and went back and looked at the frag in person just to see if i had something funky going on, but what you see is what you get.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just kill these ;)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is looking for future signature pieces without spending a fortune , you should get these !!! Many of these will someday turn into Battlecorals Signature like Hyperberry , Frankenberrry or even better Fairy Food ...
If I was not constantly on road , I wouldn't let this chance go by ..

Talking from experience of getting 4-5 battleboxes .

Regards,
Abhishek

ReefInskeep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One day when I get the next tank up & running, I’m just gonna throw money at you & say, “Just give me some cool stuff! It can all be corals I haven’t seen pictures of.”

You’re the only vendor I’d even consider doing that with. lol

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, add BC Bliss to my next pack.

And that Space Laser is awesome! Looks better in person. Looks best in my tank! ;)

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got lucky with my first pack and got a frag of the bohemia table. Super excited to see this post as I've been trying to track down more info on this frag, sweet to see it here! Can't wait to see it grow out!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back