BC Lemon Peel - Let me see yours

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot find a colony picture of the BC Lemon Peel except for the one on the Battlecorals website.

I am thinking of moving mine to a different spot and wanted to see growth pattern, etc.

Please post a picture if you have this piece. Doesn't matter the size. I just want a representation.

Thanks everyone!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I cannot find a colony picture of the BC Lemon Peel except for the one on the Battlecorals website.

I am thinking of moving mine to a different spot and wanted to see growth pattern, etc.

Please post a picture if you have this piece. Doesn't matter the size. I just want a representation.

Thanks everyone!

Sweet! yeah, this is one of my most under-appreciated corals ever. My cleanest and easiest yellow by a mile. Always yellow, not slightly "green-yellow" or that frustratingly convenient "need more light" yellow lol.

Here's a crappy phone pic from the back up system
IMG_0793.jpeg

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! yeah, this is one of my most under-appreciated corals ever. My cleanest and easiest yellow by a mile. Always yellow, not slightly "green-yellow" or that frustratingly convenient "need more light" yellow lol.

Here's a crappy phone pic from the back up system
IMG_0793.jpeg

Awesome! Yep, that is what mine looks like just my piece is a lot smaller. :) Nice vibrant yellow in any light. Even moon lighting. I am going to move this out to the center to get more of the attention it deserves.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back