!!!BC NERO TABLE!!!! Finally shot and on the site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm getting there guys I swear it. Slowly but surely. I know some people get a little frustrated when they go to look up a piece or two that I'd sent in their Battleboxes, and nothing comes up. Believe me when I say, shooting my colonies for the site has been one of my worst procrastinations. Can't really even explain why, other than it's kind of a tedious process. Been really trying to come up with a more efficient way of doing it, and still getting site worthy pics, but I just haven't got there yet. So thank you again to all the folks that have been patiently waiting for that colony shot I promised would be on the site eventually.

Here's another perfect example of one of "those" pieces. The Nero's been with me over two years now at least and I've got a few fully captive grown colonies thriving now. I am really happy to have finally got this guy up there. A brilliantly colored table that looks great under daylight, and absolutely amazing under blues. There is a soft orange in this guy that I just love. I mean it when I say I am totally drawn to stuff like this. just can't take my eyes off it lol.

So anyway maybe one of the plus sides to procrastinating so long on pics is, that ultimately many of these pieces aren't exactly "New Releases". New to the site, but I've been sending this one out in Battleboxes at least a year now, maybe longer even.

So, my friends, as a lot of these showcase threads of mine go, the Nero Table is out there and in a lot of tanks already. If you got one you feel like showing off, I'd love to see it. Here's one of my best looking colonies, grown under LED. Two good shots under blue, and one Daylight.

IMG_1051-2.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1060-Edit.jpg

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May have to ask for this in my next box. Even though I like the surprise of what Adam is going to send.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back