Beat the Holidays......couple weeks left to get some new livestock for your tank!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So while we (Among the Reef) get set up for new quarantine services, Tankstop.com is going full steam ahead with the largest variety of wysiwyg and livestock in the industry.......backed by my personal touch customer service of course that will keep you feeling confident in your livestock purchases.

As you know, I have been providing livestock to the industry for over 30 years now, and continue to enjoy every transaction. I personally handle all the livestock orders from A to Z and hope you feel very comfortable that I will get you what you want when ordering.

The Tankstop website is designed to give you a very precise representation of what we actually have in inventory, so your won't have problems with getting less than you're expecting. If you want to order exactly from a photo, you can use the wysiwyg section for hundreds of corals refreshed each week, along with some fish tossed into the photo mix too.

Most importantly, I want you to know that I am here to serve you and help you get your livestock to your door safely and without issues.

Hope to hear from you soon and see your orders coming through.

Best regards,

Eric

PS. My cell is 818 269-8903 if you like to text or call.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back