Beat the Rush Black Friday LIVE SALE ** 2300+ Corals ** FREE CORALS ** Up to 80% OFF ** PRIZES **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lazydayz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last DROP
I wanted to give a big shout out to you guys for hanging out with us all day today and for being so amazing in general! We cant wait to see you all tomorrow for some more frags and more gift cards and free corals

If you all have any questions please send us a message and we will get with you in the morning. Until then, night night! Don't let the clownfish bite
Thank for an awesome day 1, goodnight!!!

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ummm.. @TopShelfAquatics who took this one? ;Hilarious

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 10.59.57 PM.png

Derak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
his is and I am glad to be a part of it. Thanks to everyone on R2R and TSA for runnin

Last DROP
I wanted to give a big shout out to you guys for hanging out with us all day today and for being so amazing in general! We cant wait to see you all tomorrow for some more frags and more gift cards and free corals

If you all have any questions please send us a message and we will get with you in the morning. Until then, night night! Don't let the clownfish bite
Thanks guys for all your work. It's my first time buying corals for my new reef tank and y'all made it fun and less painful on my wallet. Be back tomorrow.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back