Beat the Rush Black Friday LIVE SALE ** 2300+ Corals ** FREE CORALS ** Up to 80% OFF ** PRIZES **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a reply to my mixed up shipping date already, I did not expect to get a reply to that before I even woke up! Do you guys ever sleep @TopShelfAquatics ?

Also I posted every hour for the extra entries for the drawing, do you need us to make a post in this thread linking all our posts to confirm we did it?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got a reply to my mixed up shipping date already, I did not expect to get a reply to that before I even woke up! Do you guys ever sleep @TopShelfAquatics ?

Also I posted every hour for the extra entries for the drawing, do you need us to make a post in this thread linking all our posts to confirm we did it?
No sleep for us lol. Just send us a PM about the extra entries

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I happened to snag up :) the extra mystery was approved by TSA :D and was free game for everyone! I asked :)
C29B5073-50F9-490D-B6F2-5DF562E8B89C.jpeg

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So somehow with my first purchase I didn’t pick a shipping date :( so now I gotta wait until Dec 3rd!

Derak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @TopShelfAquatics if my delivery date is december 1st, how long can I keep adding stuff to my original shipment?

I spent a little less than I thought so I'm tempted to throw another frag in today.
I was thinking the same thing. I kinda wanted another zoa. LOL

DarkSquirrel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope none of yawll made fools of yourself like I did today. Everyone kept asking why I was on cloud 9 so I kept telling them of our craziness here lol.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back