Beat the Rush Black Friday LIVE SALE ** 2300+ Corals ** FREE CORALS ** Up to 80% OFF ** PRIZES **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, that’s a blessing in disguise, they are having another sale on Black Friday I believe, do you’ve got an excuse to add more on!
It’s a blessing and a curse xD I have like two more pieces in mind we’ll see what Black Friday brings. More money to spend ;( haha

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics
So if I was to purchase something this Black Friday before my package is shipped and happen to purchase what would of been my mystery frag, is there a way you all would find out and possibly switch it out? Or would I or let’s say others in the same boat get two of the same frags?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @TopShelfAquatics if my delivery date is december 1st, how long can I keep adding stuff to my original shipment?

I spent a little less than I thought so I'm tempted to throw another frag in today.

You can continue to add corals up until the day we ship your package. I would recommend trying to get everything in the day before we ship so for sure nothing gets missed.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics
So if I was to purchase something this Black Friday before my package is shipped and happen to purchase what would of been my mystery frag, is there a way you all would find out and possibly switch it out? Or would I or let’s say others in the same boat get two of the same frags?

When we go to pack up your order we will make sure you do not get any doubles.

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can continue to add corals up until the day we ship your package. I would recommend trying to get everything in the day before we ship so for sure nothing gets missed.
Awesome. Thanks! You also answered a question below I had about duplicates! You'll be getting more of my money!!

PepperBeardBlasto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When we go to pack up your order we will make sure you do not get any doubles.

You are absolutely amazing. I wish everyone was a little more like you. Top notch!

pseudorand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know how to track shipments? Do they e-mail me the tracking number when it ships?

Mine doesn't ship until tomorrow, but I swear I saw an "order tracking" link on the website this weekend, which I can't find now.

NanoReefLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is having Live Sale withdrawals?
family guy help GIF

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, if I knew of a possible black Friday sale. I would have pushed my ship date back lol.
I was somehow able to buy stuff without a ship date xD got into contact with TSA and I have a date of Dec 3. Was kinda bummed because I wanted them soon but I guess it’s kinda cool to see what cool things are for Black Friday

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back