• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beautiful Aquacultured Acid Splash Ultra Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones for sale

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

MikeTheNewbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Medium Acid Splash Ultra Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones for sale
Size: 2.5 to 3.5 inches
Price: $40 each or two for $70
Local pickup in Canton, MI (48188) only. (Will not ship)
frontpage.jpg

Details:
  • Measurements are approximate, pictures of previous batches added for color reference.
  • These nems have been reared in my display tank which has always contained fully quarantined livestock, has never had any disease, and has been DNA-tested twice with zero fish or coral pathogens detected.
  • This is the 3rd batch I’ve posted for sale, all of them come from the same family, were born/split in my display tank and will be held in the tank until a pickup date has been defined to minimize stress.
Care tips:
  • The nems live on top of a rock with the following approximate parameters:
    PAR 200-250; Temperature 77-78 F; Alkalinity 8.0-8.5; Salinity 34.5-35ppt; Nitrate 6-50ppm; Phosphate 0.3-0.8ppm.
  • I don’t manually feed them but sometimes they catch frozen food when I feed the fish.
  • They have hosted 3 of my clowns along with multiple sexy shrimp (not for sale).
  • They move very little and have never left their rock. The one at the bottom of the picture shows as far as they have gone, they always come back to the top where there is more light.
  • I have noted a relation between bubbliness and flow + clean water parameters. They get more bubbly when there is less water flow and lower phosphate/nitrate and pollutants in the water.
Medium.png

3.jpg

bubbagump

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frontpage.jpg

Details:
  • Measurements are approximate, pictures of previous batches added for color reference.
  • These nems have been reared in my display tank which has always contained fully quarantined livestock, has never had any disease, and has been DNA-tested twice with zero fish or coral pathogens detected.
  • This is the 3rd batch I’ve posted for sale, all of them come from the same family, were born/split in my display tank and will be held in the tank until a pickup date has been defined to minimize stress.
Care tips:
    PAR 200-250; Temperature 77-78 F; Alkalinity 8.0-8.5; Salinity 34.5-35ppt; Nitrate 6-50ppm; Phosphate 0.3-0.8ppm.
  • I don’t manually feed them but sometimes they catch frozen food when I feed the fish.
  • They have hosted 3 of my clowns along with multiple sexy shrimp (not for sale).
  • They move very little and have never left their rock. The one at the bottom of the picture shows as far as they have gone, they always come back to the top where there is more light.
  • I have noted a relation between bubbliness and flow + clean water parameters. They get more bubbly when there is less water flow and lower phosphate/nitrate and pollutants in the water.
Medium.png

3.jpg
still available?

urchin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frontpage.jpg

Details:
Care tips:
  • They have hosted 3 of my clowns along with multiple sexy shrimp
  • Medium Acid Splash Ultra Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones for sale
    frontpage.jpg

Details:
    Care tips:
    • I have noted a relation between bubbliness and flow + clean water parameters. They get more bubbly when there is less water flow and lower phosphate/nitrate and pollutants
  • (not for sale).

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back