Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
came across an old video of my first big saltwater tank from a few years ago. it was a 270 gallon. I know the tank was heavily stocked you guys don't need to beat me up for that i like to think I have grown as a fish keeper since then:face-with-tears-of-joy:

Ive gotta say it was a miracle i never had any fighting or disease or anything like that. I never QT’d anything. now that im taking precautions for every little thing i do i feel like im getting hit with a brick wall. oh how I miss that beginners luck :smiling-face-with-tear:

Nutramar Foods
AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
Thomas Jedlicka

Thomas Jedlicka

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hepatus trying to escape is heartbreaking to be honest. Some fishes really look not adapted to our hobbyists tanks. I don't attend to be mean, but it's the only thing i noticed here.
havent kept one since

OP
Thomas Jedlicka

Thomas Jedlicka

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really cool. Thanks for sharing. Do you still have the yellow belly hippo? Such a cool fish. Debating getting one myself.
I do not they are pretty cool though. but the blue tangs are definitely on the more sensitive side of things when it comes to tangs

LilsReefTank

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
came across an old video of my first big saltwater tank from a few years ago. it was a 270 gallon. I know the tank was heavily stocked you guys don't need to beat me up for that i like to think I have grown as a fish keeper since then:face-with-tears-of-joy:

Ive gotta say it was a miracle i never had any fighting or disease or anything like that. I never QT’d anything. now that im taking precautions for every little thing i do i feel like im getting hit with a brick wall. oh how I miss that beginners luck :smiling-face-with-tear:

Your fish are masssssive!!!! I'm trying to imagine if thats a 270g tank... how big is that red guy?

Nutramar Foods
BRS

How do I get smarter in the hobby?

• Experiment with reefing

Votes: 258 56.3%
  • Read books

Votes: 176 38.4%
  • Subscribe to magazines

Votes: 76 16.6%
  • Read Reef2Reef

Votes: 351 76.6%
  • Talk to other reefers