Beautiful Video of my old FOWLR Tank

Thomas Jedlicka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
came across an old video of my first big saltwater tank from a few years ago. it was a 270 gallon. I know the tank was heavily stocked you guys don't need to beat me up for that i like to think I have grown as a fish keeper since then:face-with-tears-of-joy:

Ive gotta say it was a miracle i never had any fighting or disease or anything like that. I never QT’d anything. now that im taking precautions for every little thing i do i feel like im getting hit with a brick wall. oh how I miss that beginners luck :smiling-face-with-tear:

Euphrate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hepatus trying to escape is heartbreaking to be honest. Some fishes really look not adapted to our hobbyists tanks. I don't attend to be mean, but it's the only thing i noticed here.

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really cool. Thanks for sharing. Do you still have the yellow belly hippo? Such a cool fish. Debating getting one myself.

LilsReefTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
came across an old video of my first big saltwater tank from a few years ago. it was a 270 gallon. I know the tank was heavily stocked you guys don't need to beat me up for that i like to think I have grown as a fish keeper since then:face-with-tears-of-joy:

Ive gotta say it was a miracle i never had any fighting or disease or anything like that. I never QT’d anything. now that im taking precautions for every little thing i do i feel like im getting hit with a brick wall. oh how I miss that beginners luck :smiling-face-with-tear:

Your fish are masssssive!!!! I'm trying to imagine if thats a 270g tank... how big is that red guy?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back