Become A Supporting Member Of Reef2Reef!

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
along the lines of monthly subs

it would be neat if rtr's best content producers were given a couple bucks a month in their paypal account for contributions. figure out if they need a minimum # of posts per month or something to qualify as 'here'

opposite of paying a fee to support the site, the site pays a fee to traffic bringers but only as a small % taken out of incoming support cash the site legit deserves for maintaining course through hard times and not becoming reefcentral in heavy-handed style. for fostering the quick pace of reef science, for allowing linking to any other reef board as needed, with a fair management method truly helpful to people reef2reef deserves cash and for the traffic that sellers see based on that leadership style.

feed back a little to the best content producers

a formal council could be convened to decide who gets the stipend. If I had to select one sole poster on the site who deserves $ a small stipend monthly for site attraction and outbound impact (the vibrant discovery, Prime discovery, ten more discoveries) it would be Taricha and his sum total posts regarding chemistry matters.

he is a poster you want to incent to be here beyond just the chemistry work he gets posting on the forum

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

khuchting724

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

site supporter 2022.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

Thank you for your support!

supporting member ad.jpg

How do you become a member to sell items on this site. I have been active for longer than a month and posted 25 times

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you do finance
How much in English pounds
And if a supporter with perks is that for us on this side of the pond

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone for joining as a supporting member!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How long before this kicks in? I still can post in the Market.
Hi! It should be automatic. Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

PLUS you can get this spiffy new badge under your name!

1692205392562-png.3287363

site supporter 2022.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

supporting member ad.jpg

So I have to play to become a supportive member???

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have to play to become a supportive member???
Supporting Membership is a paid membership which comes with some additional perks. However, there's no requirement, pressure, or expectation for anyone to become a supporting member. However, we certainly appreciate the support from anyone who chooses to do so!

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supporting Membership is a paid membership which comes with some additional perks. However, there's no requirement, pressure, or expectation for anyone to become a supporting member. However, we certainly appreciate the support from anyone who chooses to do so!
I plane to become one in the future

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PLUS you can get this spiffy new badge under your name!

1692205392562-png.3287363

site supporter 2022.jpg

supporting member ad.jpg

i am excited to help the cause seriously soon i need all the help i can get. im selling a checkerboard to try to become a member i have 0 help my way so ill pay trust and believer this month ill have a new badge

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back