Been out of the hobby for over 12 yrs.......

KC's CNC Creations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I used to have a house full of reef tanks (220/180/120/110/90/two 75s/four 55s/ and countless 20g setups), i raised clown fish and propagated both soft and stony corals, i did a good bit of online sales on another reef related site but after an exchange of words with one of their new know it all forum moderators i was 'Moved On' and there really wasn't a lot of other options at that time so when someone made me an offer on the entire setup........i sold out and dedicated more time to other things.

i miss having a tank to sit in front of and enjoying the view so I'm looking to get back into it and building a new setup. I've been woodworking and cabinet building for over 40 years and doing 3d carving with a CNC for a little over 15 years. my intentions are to find me a smaller size tank and building a themed 3d stand/hood.

a few carvings i've done.......
IMG_6904.jpg
IMG_6887.jpg
IMG_4699.jpg

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I used to have a house full of reef tanks (220/180/120/110/90/two 75s/four 55s/ and countless 20g setups), i raised clown fish and propagated both soft and stony corals, i did a good bit of online sales on another reef related site but after an exchange of words with one of their new know it all forum moderators i was 'Moved On' and there really wasn't a lot of other options at that time so when someone made me an offer on the entire setup........i sold out and dedicated more time to other things.

i miss having a tank to sit in front of and enjoying the view so I'm looking to get back into it and building a new setup. I've been woodworking and cabinet building for over 40 years and doing 3d carving with a CNC for a little over 15 years. my intentions are to find me a smaller size tank and building a themed 3d stand/hood.

a few carvings i've done.......
IMG_6904.jpg
IMG_6887.jpg
IMG_4699.jpg
Welcomc kc,
Sorry for the bad experience, thats no fun
Get back and help us here.
Cool Carvings!
Is the programming difficult, or are there converters

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back