• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beginner corals

diabolical_clownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I'm a beginner with a 35 gallon tank located in the Detroit metro. I'm looking to buy some relatively hardy / inexpensive corals or anything that people would be willing to give away. If possible, please reply to the post with pictures / list / prices. Prefer local pickup.

Thanks!

OP
OP
diabolical_clownfish

diabolical_clownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I believe Facebook no longer allows the sale or advertise of live animals and the messages on my local group got pretty cryptic because of this.

OP
OP
diabolical_clownfish

diabolical_clownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one frogspawn and one candy cane so far. I'd like to stay with LPS, and I have received suggestions of Duncan, Euphyllia, Acan, and Blasto as the easy / hardy ones.

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, mushrooms are a good way to start as they're tons of colors and usually pretty hardy. I've got a good bit that are going for 25$ each. Shipping is 30$ unless the order is over 250 which would get free shipping. If you're interested I can post a few photos up? I posted one for an example.

Attachments

• ojRicordea.jpg
    ojRicordea.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
diabolical_clownfish

diabolical_clownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, mushrooms are a good way to start as they're tons of colors and usually pretty hardy. I've got a good bit that are going for 25$ each. Shipping is 30$ unless the order is over 250 which would get free shipping. If you're interested I can post a few photos up? I posted one for an example.
Thanks - I really like it (is this the ricordea mushroom?). I would like one but the shipping is too much. Are you located in the Detroit areas? I would definitely go for it if local pick up is an option.

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not, I'm in the carolinas. wish I could do a tad better on the shipping but that's the deal fedex/ups gives me

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and yes it's a recordea btw lol. If you change your mind you know where to find me.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back