• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beginner SPS Frag packs (two packs) (Oregon Blue Tort!)

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two beginner sps frag packs for sale, Im located in maryland and local pickup is available but I am also willing to ship.

Standard DOA rules apply, package needs to be delivered on the first attempt. I need a clear picture of the DOA frag within two hours of delivery. Refunds or replacements are provided for DOAs, shipping costs are covered by the buyer.

Frag pack #1 (top row, left to right):
I have a Red Planet, a Forrest Fire digi, a Hawkins echinata, and a Tricolor Valida. Im asking for $140 shipped for the pack. Frags were cut over two weeks ago and have healed

Frag Pack #2 (bottom row, left to right):
I have a Red Planet, a Pink Lemonade acro, a Lime Green Staghorn, and a True Oregon Blue tort. Im asking for $155 shipped for the pack. Frags were cut two weeks ago and have healed

fragpack2.jpeg

If you would like additional pictures, mother colony pics, etc. feel free to let me know!

OP
OP
GregOyeah

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The blue tort and pink lemonade are in pack#2, that has been sold.

Pack #1 is still for sale $125 shipped. Pack #1 is the red planet, Forrest Fire digi, Hawkins echinata, and the tricolor valida. If you want something in this pack that was in the other pack, let me know, I’m willing to work with you depending on what you want

OP
OP
GregOyeah

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or maybe I misunderstood your question, are you trying to swap the Forrest Fire for a pink lemonade to purchase pack 1? If so, I can definitely do that

OP
OP
GregOyeah

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have another PL cut, I do have another tort cut but it’s being held in a pack for someone that’s currently out of town.

So swapping for the PL definitely works, and it would still be just the $125 shipped

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back