BeltedCoyote’s reboot: the birth of the leviathan

TDiefRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Caught my foxface finally acting like a foxface and eating tank algae. So that's kinda cool. I mean, he's stuck in the running because he's one of the three fish I've had since I decided to get into this hobby, what? Three years ago. Miss my puffer but you get what you get and you don't throw a fit, as we tell the children in these parts. .

Hoping to make a trip next week to the good lfs. I have about 7 noticeable aiptaisia in the 53. I'd like to get rid of them. I also am of the opinion the aiptaisia you are aware of in your system is better than an unknown. So idk. I'm not under the delusion that ill be able to completely eradicate them in the frag system or the 120. But. I'd like to clear my best rock.

A certain @F i s h y told me said lfs has the good peppermint. If they don't work I suppose it's a good excuse to get a filefish. We'll see what happens

Not sure if there's anything to this yet, but can't hurt!

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you coming to the swap? It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Yeah, I'm planning on being there. Don't know yet if I'll be buying anything. But I've been meaning to go to the swap the last few years. Hasn't worked out until now.
Ethan!!!!

I got a new Pup
PXL_20230215_224745670~2.jpg
Dude...
The Office Congrats GIF

Gorgeous little floof. Name? Story? I need details!!1!!

Not sure if there's anything to this yet, but can't hurt!

Thank you! I'll give that a read. Ironically I've now found a few bubbles of bubble algae (been so long I can't remember the scientific name) also finally removed what I suspect was a fire worm I've been after for a while
20230225_102008.jpg

Anyway. Still got lots of plans. Just dealing with things that are forcing me to take more time than I would like

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Her name is Vada, she also goes by Bug. She's 9 weeks and has about doubled in size
PXL_20230224_183113306.jpg

She also thinks dog beds are for peasants and much prefers to sleep on my lap or foot..

She looks like she's got some pit in her. Love the name.

Sounds about right. Shelby thinks she's a parrot or something and walks on us, tries to lay on our shoulders, and just doesn't understand personal space rofl.

Rusty sits on us. And tries to walk on us. He doesn't realize he's basically three cinderblocks wrapped in velvet lol.

Idk. I'm the dog equivalent of the archetype "crazy cat lady" so ymmv

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She looks like she's got some pit in her. Love the name.

Sounds about right. Shelby thinks she's a parrot or something and walks on us, tries to lay on our shoulders, and just doesn't understand personal space rofl.

Rusty sits on us. And tries to walk on us. He doesn't realize he's basically three cinderblocks wrapped in velvet lol.

Idk. I'm the dog equivalent of the archetype "crazy cat lady" so ymmv
She's a Gotti line Blue pit. Mon and Dad were both Fantastic looking, happy, family dogs. She's a spitfire. I'm not to having a puppy. Biggs was already acting old at 5 and lived to almost 13.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 32 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back