BeltedCoyote’s reboot: the birth of the leviathan

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those are all very nice! I'm testing myself on acros. I don't want a lot. I don't want to invest into a calcium reactor. So as long as I can keep dosing simple without anything fancy, I'll keep happy.

Who knows what I am going to do. I never know until I get there. I keep telling myself "let the corals grow up and stop spending." I failed...

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are all very nice! I'm testing myself on acros. I don't want a lot. I don't want to invest into a calcium reactor. So as long as I can keep dosing simple without anything fancy, I'll keep happy.

Who knows what I am going to do. I never know until I get there. I keep telling myself "let the corals grow up and stop spending." I failed...

yeah I’m hoping to avoid a CR as well. Especially since I will one day be moving to an even bigger system. so I’m not planning on more than maybe 8 acro colonies in my tank. Along with Pavona, lepto, monti, Hydno, and stylo.

all of which will be higher up in the tank with the occasional leather mixed in. Then lps and softies down lower.

That’s the overarching idea I have. The execution will likely differ

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Along with Pavona, lepto, monti, Hydno, and stylo.
very nice choices for shape variety. Pavonas are something else. My monti cap is growing well, my digi not so much, and I have an unknown monti. Could be an encrusting or plating, but not a monti cap. It injured my red cap. The inside of the polyps are orange, i keep trying to get the camera to angle right. I'll get a good pic eventually.
monti.jpg

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice choices for shape variety. Pavonas are something else. My monti cap is growing well, my digi not so much, and I have an unknown monti. Could be an encrusting or plating, but not a monti cap. It injured my red cap. The inside of the polyps are orange, i keep trying to get the camera to angle right. I'll get a good pic eventually.
monti.jpg

could it be a spongodes or however you spell it?

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March 3rd, I lost my baby and my fluffy friend eli. I couldn't be there, because I was in the er.

Christmas around the corner, and it's getting mentally difficult.
I have no words :( Please, if you ever need someone to talk to, rant to, or scream obscenities to, I'm your gal. Same goes for you, Ethan. I don't know you outside of The Reef, but you are both my family. Big hugs to you both!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine being the crazy cousin from across the pond that speaks funny! ;)
I speak funny too. But what is funny, is we are the crazy ones. You rock that side of the pond and I will rock this one. Maybe, we can take over the world.

mad pinky and the brain GIF

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back