BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found out I had one to lol so far just loves algae

i have something like 6 or 7 this big one, one half its size. And three or four from the size of a nickel down to half a penny.

same for me as far as what they go after. Just left over flake, pellet, nori, or the rocks. They knock stuff over but this tank is temporary so
Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have something like 6 or 7 this big one, one half its size. And three or four from the size of a nickel down to half a penny.

same for me as far as what they go after. Just left over flake, pellet, nori, or the rocks. They knock stuff over but this tank is temporary so
Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
They are clumsy lol

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is it weird that realizing my clowns and foxface will live for another decade at least made me want to dive even further into this hobby?

i don’t think so. Because as aquarists we are first and foremost responsible for the life forms in our care.

that said. Grateful I realized this in a satori sort of way 2 years in before I tried things I wasn’t ready for.

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is it weird that realizing my clowns and foxface will live for another decade at least made me want to dive even further into this hobby?

i don’t think so. Because as aquarists we are first and foremost responsible for the life forms in our care.

that said. Grateful I realized this in a satori sort of way 2 years in before I tried things I wasn’t ready for.
Lol wait until you realize that nems have no life span

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got this , immortality can’t be that hard. On another note I need to be at the next AA meeting , I can’t stop thinking of anemones
We welcome everyone, except for those stick heads that are too "scared" to keep a nem as it might walk all over their sticks lol.

We be all like this when they walk up.

No Passing El Conejo Malo GIF by Bad Bunny

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We welcome everyone, except for those stick heads that are too "scared" to keep a nem as it might walk all over their sticks lol.

We be all like this when they walk up.

No Passing El Conejo Malo GIF by Bad Bunny

Steve, I want to see if that bta walks over sps. I want to see if my system settles such that I can keep nems or sps or whatever.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

Orangutan Lol GIF

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve, I want to see if that bta walks over sps. I want to see if my system settles such that I can keep nems or sps or whatever.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

Orangutan Lol GIF
Older pic, as this 180 s now tore down and residing at a friends house while he has a new tank built.

I say let them walk. They usually take the easiest path and that is not over sticks lol. If they do walk and touch a stick, they will not typically kill it, just damage some tissue and if things are stable, the sps will heal.

That is me though, as nems are #1, SPS is # 2 for me.

Excuse the pooping nem, there is always one when I take a pic lol.

tempImagePQnzGV.png

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I love when you say philosophy things like this when I'm ripped in the shop.

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back