OP
cpschult

cpschult

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Completely understandable. I'm a welder by profession so it's just another day in the office for me. I've strongly considered selling mounts if anyone is interested.

I was a little surprised you didn't cut a hole for power cord. You could have ran it through the pipe and hid it. Still looks great though. Maybe I'll see if our maintenance guys can weld something together for me, I like how clean it looks. You had the 16ga stainless sitting around? I may have some aluminum around that would work for attaching to.

NineAndAhalf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a little surprised you didn't cut a hole for power cord. You could have ran it through the pipe and hid it. Still looks great though. Maybe I'll see if our maintenance guys can weld something together for me, I like how clean it looks. You had the 16ga stainless sitting around? I may have some aluminum around that would work for attaching to.
I was planning to but I threw it together one day after work. It's more of a prototype but when I build my new ones I definitely will.

I work for a fab company that specializes in restaurant equipment so there's a ton of stainless laying around. Any scrap pieces are fair game for the taking.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back