Benereef: the real deal or all hype?

FrugalReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve read so many good things about Benereef coral food and how it doesn’t raise nutrients that I want to get everyone’s take on it. So is it everything a lot of people make it out to be or is it just all hype? I’m almost out of reef roids (which by the way really didn’t make any noticeable improvements in my tank) and I’m heavily leaning on trying Benereef when my roids run out.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What many consider to be the nicest pico reef on the planet has only been feed benereef for nine years.

that’s about three grand in corals it keeps alive :)

I myself fed it exclusively to my coral vase for about 3 years but I like to use reef nutrition refrigerated food just my choice

I can vouch for benepets though.

bishoptf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What many consider to be the nicest pico reef on the planet has only been feed benereef for nine years.

that’s about three grand in corals it keeps alive :)

I myself fed it exclusively to my coral vase for about 3 years but I like to use reef nutrition refrigerated food just my choice

I can vouch for benepets though.

Hey @brandon429 bumping this old thread since I run a coral qt/frag setup without fish and feeding benereef and looking for guidance and came across this thread. Do you know how often and how much he feeds Benereef for the vase? That was the thing that I was trying to figure out, how often and not over do it, I know I need to do it some but not sure how often, thanks.

Back