• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia Nudibranch 7 for $50; DFW local pickup only

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$50 for 7 medium-large berghia nudibranchs (0.5-1 inch). These eat Aiptasia only. They will not eat anything else, and they will starve if they don't have aiptasia to eat. Please see various resources online for more information on Berghia. Pickup only/no shipping. Located in Irving, TX.

Berghia 1.jpg Berghia 2.jpg

camelot1919

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$50 for 7 medium-large berghia nudibranchs (0.5-1 inch). These eat Aiptasia only. They will not eat anything else, and they will starve if they don't have aiptasia to eat. Please see various resources online for more information on Berghia. Pickup only/no shipping. Located in Irving, TX.

Berghia 1.jpg Berghia 2.jpg
is this still available? i need some. im from houston

OP
OP
J

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I transferred about 25 adults to my display tank and have already sold all of the remainder. The berghia did lay many eggs in my culture tank prior to sale, and it is possible I will have another batch of adult/sellable size in 4-6 weeks, assuming the eggs hatch and survive well.

camelot1919

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I transferred about 25 adults to my display tank and have already sold all of the remainder. The berghia did lay many eggs in my culture tank prior to sale, and it is possible I will have another batch of adult/sellable size in 4-6 weeks, assuming the eggs hatch and survive well.
thanks for the reply. please let me know if you will have some soon.

OP
OP
J

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything left?
Sorry not at this time. I have built up a supply of Aiptasia again and am trying to raise some more Berghia but currently all I have are tiny juveniles. I will start a new thread in a couple months if I have more Berghia to sell.

OP
OP
J

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I do not have any currently, I am attempting to raise more but it will be at least a couple months for grow out and dependent on yield from egg to adult. I do not think selling small juveniles provides good value as they are more subject to predation, dislodged by strong flow, etc.

BryznNguyen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jmp988, do you have two atm that are doing well and ready to go?

OP
OP
J

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have plenty of adult Berghia currently-local pickup in Irving or Bedford, Texas only. I suggest 7 adults for only $50, that is less than half retail and no shipping or box charges. Other quantities and/or juveniles also available.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have plenty of adult Berghia currently-local pickup in Irving or Bedford, Texas only. I suggest 7 adults for only $50, that is less than half retail and no shipping or box charges. Other quantities and/or juveniles also available.
Hi I am local in DFW. Could I do pickup this weekend?

OP
OP
J

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes of course, will reply to PM.

Porkstar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I'm local and would like to get any that you have left. thanks!

OP
OP
J

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the current batch of adults is fully sold, assuming everyone follows through. I will have more in a few weeks.

OP
OP
J

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More Berghia available now, pickup only Irving, TX. Adults 3 for $25, 7 for $50.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller, highly recommended! I honestly have not seen the berghia since putting them in the tank, but the aiptasia seem to be disappearing by day

OP
OP
J

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller, highly recommended! I honestly have not seen the berghia since putting them in the tank, but the aiptasia seem to be disappearing by day
I am glad you are seeing some progress, and thanks for feedback. You usually won't see the Berghia much until they start running out of food.

I am currently sold out assuming everyone picks up as planned the next couple of days, but I will have more adults in a couple of weeks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back